could somebody help me?

my dear, my advice is go for position trading. that means you have to really follow the fundamentals to know the trend of the market, you might consider subscribing to signal providers of this category. again it depends on your capital because this strategy needs a wide stop loss as your position can stay for days and weeks

Hi Doug,
I looked over the site you suggested and here are my thoughts. First, I am a perpetual skeptic of claims whenver the promoter does not post the trade logs of each robot. They do post summary information but I could not find anywhere on the site where they post trade logs for each robot. Each link takes you to a commercial site where they hawk their wares. There are too many things there which just smack of suspicion.

If you are inclined to spend the money for a robot, what guarantee does the company give you if you are not satisfied? If it is 30 days money back guarantee with no questions asked, it might give you enough time to test it yourself but realistically you need to be able to generate enough trades (live trades) to have statistically viable results (minimum of 100 trades).

Do a google search on some of the robots listed to see what reviews you can find and look in the forums for people who are experienced with them. Get their feedback before taking the step of purchasing one. Remember, become your own expert. You will have less chance of being a victim.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the input, but they do publish their trade logs via the publisher tool of MT4, you just have to become a member in order to see them. Additionally, they give you the credentials to watch the Live trading trough MT4 using an investor password.

I think it's safe to trust their results, or would you advice me otherwise?

rgds

Thanks for the input, but they do publish their trade logs via the publisher tool of MT4, you just have to become a member in order to see them. Additionally, they give you the credentials to watch the Live trading trough MT4 using an investor password.

I think it's safe to trust their results, or would you advice me otherwise?

rgds

Doug,
It sounds like you have pretty well made up your mind the direction you wish to go, which is ok. I personally would not do that but then again, we are two different people. Before you take the leap, analyze the trades of the robot you are considering. Look at how many trades have been made and over how long a timeframe. If they are showing results for only a month or only on a demo account, then be very very skeptical. If you choose to go this route, come back after you have run the robot for a month and let me know your results. Good luck.

Back