• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SEGRO TRADE The Company is not honoring their refund guarantee the subject is as follow

I am having an issue with a company

knock-out

Recruit
"I can't withdraw my money

Inbox
Search for all messages with label Inbox

Hello ,I ASKED Segro trade to explain the urge for me to "upgrade to the s9 Anti Miner" ,you didn't give a reason with a full explanation. S9 anti miner or antminer was found no full internet coveragé was You can't Insure ME my payment . I kept to the deal we agreed to paid the 6000 USDT team's effort (fee's) into your account upfront Then you urge me to pay a other 5000 USDT for S9 anti mining fees. l seguest a Ombudsman with Arbitration Awards history in trading solutions they have Investor resources Tools / Calculators | Types of Investments The OMBUDSMAN is the best source of forex trading reviews. They are loved by trade rs, because we let them spot the problems with forex companies

Feb 18, 2024, 6:49 AM (2 days ago)

to me

Hello Grobler,

We care and prioritise our clients because they are still the reason our business is afloat.
We would like to know your plans about your long overdue gross profit of $40,244.60 as we do not have any plans or right whatsoever of keeping your funds in our possession without your permission.
We know how it feels to invest and not being able to withdraw your profits for over a month now.
we beseech you to upgrade your account to the s9 Anti-Miner, withdraw your gross profit and give us our flowers as we do not want to have a dissatisfied client base.
Do reply this mail as soon as you see it and tell us if you need more time.

Thank you

Payment Department
Segrotrade l Admin
COPYRIGHT ©️ SEGROTRADE
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Inbox

Hello ,I ASKED Segro trade to explain the urge for me to "upgrade to the s9 Anti Miner" ,you didn't give a reason with a full explanation. S9 anti miner or antminer was found no full internet coveragé was You can't Insure ME my payment . I kept to the deal we agreed to paid the 6000 USDT team's effort (fee's) into your account upfront Then you urge me to pay a other 5000 USDT for S9 anti mining fees. l seguest a Ombudsman with Arbitration Awards history in trading solutions they have Investor resources Tools / Calculators | Types of Investments The OMBUDSMAN is the best source of forex trading reviews. They are loved by trade rs, because we let them spot the problems with forex companies

to me

Hello Grobler,

We care and prioritise our clients because they are still the reason our business is afloat.
We would like to know your plans about your long overdue gross profit of $40,244.60 as we do not have any plans or right whatsoever of keeping your funds in our possession without your permission.
We know how it feels to invest and not being able to withdraw your profits for over a month now.
we beseech you to upgrade your account to the s9 Anti-Miner, withdraw your gross profit and give us our flowers as we do not want to have a dissatisfied client base.

Thank you

Payment Department
Segrotrade l Admin
COPYRIGHT ©️ SEGROTRADE
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Did you try their whats app support for quick response?

Inbox

to me

Hello Grobler,

Thank you

Payment Department
Segrotrade l Admin
COPYRIGHT ©️ SEGROTRADE
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
looks like usual scam operation, don't send them any money more, and sorry to say your money is gone imho

Back