1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptocurrency exchange

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by John84, Jun 10, 2014.

1. John84

John84 Recruit

Hi all, I've been hearing a lot of talk about cryptocurrencies recently and wondered if anyone here has practical experience of trading them? I've been trading forex for years but as for Bitcoin and all that i'm wary still - any info much appreciated!:rolleyes:

JamesForexSlayer likes this.
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

One of the big bitcoin exchangers was being used as an LP by a couple of brokers. When it failed, there were huge issues.

Also, consider the fate of Liberty Reserve. Any of the cryptocurrencies could very easily find itself on the wrong end of a multinational legal action.

3. alaska27

alaska27 Recruit

Yes, cryptocurrency is really increadibly popular these days. Though some experts and analysists say that a bitcoin is a soap-bubble that may blow out soon.

4. iMusingKiMi

iMusingKiMi Sergeant

Today stay at 11,500 level. It has been more than a year since the last post. It holds stable and not blowing out. Maybe I have to change my view.

5. TJ Forex

TJ Forex Private

Trading crypto can be very profitable, much more volatile to other markets. More risk also.

6. JamesForexSlayer

JamesForexSlayer Sergeant

More risk More reward

7. Anthony23

Anthony23 Recruit

I find very interesting trading Bitcoin. Although it looks like an ordinary forex market, its behaviour is a little bit different. It goes in waves, from strong up trend to strong down trend. You just need to spot the right entry and exit points and wait for the right moment

JamesForexSlayer likes this.
  8. JamesForexSlayer

More volatile in places but still definitely tradeable.

9. Boyd35

Boyd35 Recruit

I am not sure about stories regarding money of the future, but I strongly support opinion that there is currently great opportunity to earn good money from trading Bitcoin. I think that this is major asset of this market which brings various investors on it

10. JamesForexSlayer

I trade it but at my brokers rather than an exchange.