Cryptocurrency exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading crypto can be very profitable, much more volatile to other markets. More risk also.
Maybe one advantage trading crypto is the market open full day 7 days a week, but I see currently the trend of bitcoin having tendencies to bearish, but still so many traders like to trade in crypto world, now not only exchanger we can trade on crypto market, but forex broker also already support crypto account.

Hi all, I've been hearing a lot of talk about cryptocurrencies recently and wondered if anyone here has practical experience of trading them? I've been trading forex for years but as for Bitcoin and all that i'm wary still - any info much appreciated!:rolleyes:
A lot of forex brokers now offer this, check the reviews section

A lot of forex brokers now offer this, check the reviews section
Yes this is the development of technology, many brokers not only exchanger that offer to trade crypto, usually broker they offer crypto account and must register type account for crypto trading, I am ever trying crypto trading on FXOpen but now I am only trading on STP account

I am not sure many people here have very big experience with them, there are separate forums for that matter absolutely and possibly anyway. I do want to get it. I will not advertise the forums here you simply can look for them if you need to.

Cryptocurrency growth rapidly, although some people accused this way vulnerable with illegal activity, now some country like as China and the US trying to adopt blockchain technology for the payment system, crypto securities exchange is registered on Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) first exchange based on blockchain in the world

There a fair few good brokers out there that you can use to trade Crypto. Have a look at the Forex Peace Army reviews of brokers and find out if there is one that matches what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back