• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

currency cash machine

Also researching Currency Cash Machine and other legitimate trading systems

Tough to find any objective info on Mike Maffei and this system. I guess because it is new. Samijhajj - saw your earlier post in regards to putting together 10 people $197 ea. This makes sense to me and I have myself and a friend that would be interested in this idea. I sent you an email as well detailing the info.

My name is Randy Cunningham
A little about me - I sold my electronics company a few years ago and I am currently semi retired. I am interested in finding a day trading system that fits my personality and something I am comfortable with.
As most of you probably know, 90% of the people / companies selling these systems are either scams or full of b.s. It is a jungle out there and it takes a lot of research to sift thru it all too hopefully find that needle in the hay stack.

I have been looking and researching for the past year and I still have not found anything I consider legitimate and successful. I have joined a few trading groups in the past with limited success. I am currently looking at The School of Trade, Trade Stocks America and Jeff Quinto. If anyone is familiar with these groups I would appreciate your feedback.

We are also thinking about putting together some kind of research trading group of about 5-8 people so that we could pull our resources together and try to find a trading system out there that actually makes sense and is legit.
Let me know if anyone is interested in something like this as well.

My email address is randydoc@comcast.net

Hope to hear from you soon.

Randy

I'll be interested in going in for $197 for the Currency Cash Machine, you can contact me at DELETED.

AsstModerator Note: If I see anything else like this, I will start banning accounts. I don't care if this company's product is the best on the market or a scam, the FPA takes a very active stance against copyright violations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased "Currency Cash Machine" May 26th and I have currently lost about 12% of my capital. I've emailed them with questions but they do not respond. They do however send promotional emails that state the system is profiting. Funny, my account keeps dwindling. Since they refuse to answer my emails I am concerned that they will not refund my purchase at the end of the 90 day trial period. I would strongly recommend to stay away from this one.

Jon - you must be doing something wrong. Watch the webinars they have, the last one Mike gave his skype ID so you can go directly to him instead of WIA for support. I am up over 800 pips since the start and never saw my account go more than -3% lower. If you are at -12%, you are trading leverage too high, or you are not set up properly. It was a rough start as they were trading around flat for a month - but the past two weeks has seen over 1000 pips and nothing but steady gains.

Anyways - watch that webinar and skype mike to figure out what your deal is.

Here is the trade by trade from the tracking account mike sent over skype. I have to eliminate a few columns to fit the .docx. FPA doesn't seem to support Excel. Up near 900 pips overall. You should check your fills against this and see what is going on in your account. So far - been the best thing I have ever subscribed to. Not sure I have ever been up even over 500 pips on anything I have bought.

Attachments

• Symbol.docx
    78.5 KB · Views: 19
Currency Cash Machine is up over $1,600 since inception

Yes it making me money. Look at my account. http://screencast.com/t/gDGrgl8G First non scam product I have ever found in Forex. I also am making money with a securities membership with the same company.

of course it is scam !!!

1 statement have no value at all everybody can fake it .'

I made a chat with one of them ..

I was asking if the broker could verify their statement ..no no is personal information broker will not give out ..

Wrong broker can give info if you send a written paper for it . but they do not want .

I asking why they do not open an account in currencee so they can verify the system is a success in same time you are anonymous .. no answer ..

If they really want to show the world they are successful they would do it for long time ago.

why they do not manage account if they have success they don`t .

They told me they make 2 mill a month and not manage account sorry .

Let the most desperate use money one this

Back