currency pairs

Currency pairs' trading prospects can vary, and it often depends on your strategy and market conditions. Diversification and staying informed are key for success in forex trading.

Sounds like a solid choice! EUR/USD and GBP/USD are indeed popular pairs with good trading potential. Have you noticed any specific patterns or strategies that work well for you with these pairs?
I usually focus on trading during the morning sessions in London

Uhm... no, haven't encountered such ones. I mean all of them perform similarly for me. Maybe it makes sense to speak about major pairs, crosses and maybe some minors, because of high liquidity and usually low volaility, but it depends on the time when you trade them. For instance when the market opens, spreads are widening too much, hence it's almost impossible to trade lucratively, especially if you are a scalper.

Uhm... no, haven't encountered such ones. I mean all of them perform similarly for me. Maybe it makes sense to speak about major pairs, crosses and maybe some minors, because of high liquidity and usually low volaility, but it depends on the time when you trade them. For instance when the market opens, spreads are widening too much, hence it's almost impossible to trade lucratively, especially if you are a scalper.
Got it, so it's more about the timing and how each pair behaves under different market conditions rather than finding a 'magic' pair. Your take on liquidity and volatility across majors, crosses, and minors sheds a lot of light on the nuances of Forex trading. Appreciate your insights on how spreads can change, especially important for scalping strategies. Thanks for the tip!

Back