1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 18th February 2013

Discussion in 'Andrew Mitchem- Daily Strengths and Weaknesses' started by Andrew Mitchem, Feb 17, 2013.

1. gyanirahul

gyanirahul Corporal

In India Forex is not Legal .. you can trade Currency Derivatives only the broker regulated by SEBI . if they find you, you are making money through any international broker the maximum punishment is 10 Year Jail! so its pretty hard to find any book related to forex.

Source :Forex Trading in India ? Legal or Illegal ? A Critical Analysis

2. bizman

bizman Recruit

Thanks Andrew.

3. michael22

michael22 Recruit

thank you Andrew.look forward to your input into my education and awareness . a gift .the essence i will pass on in some form to another.
    the system sounds very simple and applicable.

4. AndyM

AndyM Recruit

Thanks for the info...........
    Andy

5. 4xpipsense

4xpipsense Private

Thanks to you.

6. manolis

manolis Private

thanks and wellcome

7. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

"...and one mre thing ofcourse we knw what cricket is..."

Yes, of course, we all should know that "Cricket family Gryllidae (also known as "true crickets"), are insects somewhat related to grasshoppers, and more closely related to katydids or bush crickets (family Tettigoniidae) and Weta (families Anostostomatidae and Rhaphidophoridae)...."

Also "... cricket fighting is a traditional Chinese pastime that dates back to the Tang Dynasty (618-907)."...and "..insect fighting as spectator sport are practised in regions of China, Japan, Vietnam, and Thailand."

...hmmmm, Wikipedia seems to have left out New Zealand, Australia, and India from the list of countries where cricket fighting is a spectator sport.....

8. emmaomas

emmaomas Recruit

Thank you Mr. Andrew. God bless you.

9. Bangla Forex Rider

Bangla Forex Rider Private, 1st Class

Sir Andrew

I really appreciate your help . but i am a new trader and still learning and fighting to create my own trading style. so if you kindly post your technical and fundamental analysis along with the pair strength i believe like me many of us will be more benefited from your help. please think about it

10. Onyebuchim C. Obike

Thanks Andrew,

But i think it'll be wise to have a review of Andrew's analysis at the end of each day.