Current Gold Levels ?

eFXnews indicate USD/JPY upward movement to the 100 level within one month....but I think I will close out all my long positions in my ICMarkets account at the 99 level.

Over on my Axitrader account, I have hedged my USD/JPY positions and will probably close-out all my long positions at the 99 level and then wait for 96 level to close out the short positions.

Well..:p... at least that would be the perfect & most desirable price movements for me next week..... BUT, as we all know, actual market movements might be quite different.

All the best!

I just want gold to move all the way down to $600. Silver would be nice at about $8. At those prices, I'll buy a nice pile of it and the bulls can run wild from then on. :)

Oh great Pharaoh, thy prayer has been forwarded to 'King of the Gods', Amun.

P/S Please allow 3 to 5 working centuries for your prayer to be processed....and thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
eFXnews indicate USD/JPY upward movement to the 100 level within one month....but I think I will close out all my long positions in my ICMarkets account at the 99 level.

Over on my Axitrader account, I have hedged my USD/JPY positions and will probably close-out all my long positions at the 99 level and then wait for 96 level to close out the short positions.

Well..:p... at least that would be the perfect & most desirable price movements for me next week..... BUT, as we all know, actual market movements might be quite different.

All the best!

Good to find a fellow reader of efx. I do take their signals from time to time and in most cases they have been profitable.

P.S: Its Monday and some of the trades (esp. EURUSD) is running well. Did find some weak spots to be fixed. Hopefully end of this week i'll be able to improve it.

eFXnews is a good site for information as well a few more sites...e.g forex factory...and, of course, it helps to have Bloomberg running in the background to keep track of latest news.

I am almost exclusively on NZD/USD today Monday and so have not really been paying much attention to the other currencies....EUR/USD looks indecisive and I am glad I am not trading it.....good luck with today trading and the days ahead.

Good to find a fellow reader of efx. I do take their signals from time to time and in most cases they have been profitable.

P.S: Its Monday and some of the trades (esp. EURUSD) is running well. Did find some weak spots to be fixed. Hopefully end of this week i'll be able to improve it.

Got to know about the efx now. I was looking for a better news provider along with other services. Gonna try them....

EURUSD just hit :D
Took a lot of patience + staying strong despite the pessimistic outlook.

Most other pairs realized there was a miscalculation. Anyways, NZDUSD is long with 0.860. Found quite some areas of improvement (Putting it to the test for May's demo contest from fxpro)

Importantly, I came here to discuss about Gold.

Happened to read yesterday's recap newsletter from Futures mag and noticed them mentioning that GS cut short (literally) their shorts on Gold. I find it a bit weird because i'm still looking at downward move for Gold, towards 1370 (rounded off).

There is absolutely NOTHING in my analysis that shows price could go the other way (and even more confirmed if Gold gets to 1445). Sure it will take a bit of time as I don't expect to see strong bearish bars forming.

What's the general opinion on Gold here, with the rest? Are you bullish? Bearish? Or just Watching?

Just watching - and hoping for another big bear manipulation so I can buy more. :)

EURUSD just hit :D
Took a lot of patience + staying strong despite the pessimistic outlook.

Most other pairs realized there was a miscalculation. Anyways, NZDUSD is long with 0.860. Found quite some areas of improvement (Putting it to the test for May's demo contest from fxpro)

Importantly, I came here to discuss about Gold.

Happened to read yesterday's recap newsletter from Futures mag and noticed them mentioning that GS cut short (literally) their shorts on Gold. I find it a bit weird because i'm still looking at downward move for Gold, towards 1370 (rounded off).

There is absolutely NOTHING in my analysis that shows price could go the other way (and even more confirmed if Gold gets to 1445). Sure it will take a bit of time as I don't expect to see strong bearish bars forming.

What's the general opinion on Gold here, with the rest? Are you bullish? Bearish? Or just Watching?

I am just watching GOLD at the moment. But expecting some action later this week with the major news events.

Gold is again sinking in 1350 level and if it break the 1300 level, what will happen. Will it keep going downwards towards 1200 level. There will be one benefit to all of us that we can purchase the real jewelery at lower prices :)

Back