Current Gold Levels ?

No No No , I have already paid over $1000 into my trading account to stop from being wiped out again .Enough is enough . I would like to kick in the B**** the bastards that are selling down GOLD and SILVER ! I actually heard yet another commentator on CNBC say that no one cares about Gold as a safety hedge against market uncertainty .All I can say is that the F***wits in America running their Hedge or Mutual Fund are going to lose big time when no one in the USA has any Gold while China,Russia and Switzerland are sitting on BILLIONS ! Come on bring on another crash .......

And 1200 has been breached.

Another reason to only go with physical - no margin calls. I don't care how low it goes, since I'm pretty sure that unless aliens landing and fix all our problems, it will go back up sooner or later.

Anyone for 1100?

And 1200 has been breached.

Another reason to only go with physical - no margin calls. I don't care how low it goes, since I'm pretty sure that unless aliens landing and fix all our problems, it will go back up sooner or later.

Anyone for 1100?
Lower! we want it lower :D

Two weekly drops ain't good enough!

Looks like the retrace is loosing steam and it's leveling off around 1250.

Now all we need is another bear scare to slam it down to 1100 or lower. :D

Today there was slight rise in the gold levels and am sure if this continues then the ornament lovers are going to be disappointed a little.

And now a slight drop. It's carving out a range before making the next move.

My personal sentiment on gold (which I have advised a couple of my friends & relatives) is to wait for the metal to drop to just below usd1000 (probably around late Sept to mid Oct 2013) where it will hover for a couple weeks or so....and as soon as the big boys have wiped out those jittery investors & traders....the price will shoot for the moon......and the Ruler-of-upper & lower-Everglades will laugh all the way to the bank with his tons of golden hoard.

But, only time will tell.

When the stock market crashes and the US government is looking for extra cash held in Bank accounts like in Cyprus wouldn't it be more prudent to own GOLD and SILVER and bury it in the back yard - you do have back yards in America don't you ? What ever happened to Yosemite Sam ?

Back