Daily Market Analytics - Forex

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 14th FEB, 2024

GBPUSD – Bullish Trend Reversal AMA20

lQ1HKoW.png

GBPUSD was unable to sustain its bullish momentum and after touching a high of 1.2609 yesterday prices started to fall rapidly touching a low of 1.2535 in the Asian trading session today.
We can see Bullish Trend Reversal with the Adaptive moving average AMA20 in the 15-minutes timeframe.

The prices of EURUSD are ranging near horizontal support in the 1-hourly timeframe.
We can see that the price of GBPUSD is ranging near support of channel and near support of triangle in the daily timeframe, which indicates a Bullish tone present in the markets.

The prices are expected to enter into a consolidation phase soon, and we may see some downwards price correction before the resumption of the Uptrend.
GBPUSD is now trading below its both the 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal pattern seen above the 1.2540 mark.
  • Short-term range appears to be Mild Bullish.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2550 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating high market volatility.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2557 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel.
The price of GBPUSD has already crossed its Classic resistance levels of 1.2552 and the next target is located at 1.2573 which is a 3-10 Day MACD Oscillator Stalls.

Note: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading.

For in-depth analysis, please check FXOpen Blog

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 15th FEB, 2024

EURUSD – Super Trend Bullish Reversal

uQbBhl5.png

EURUSD resumed its bullish trend today and touched a high of 1.0784, after which we can see some declines in its levels.
We can see Super Trend Indicator Bullish reversal signal in the 4-hourly timeframe.

We can see Bullish trend reversal with the Adaptive Moving Average AMA20 in the 4-hourly timeframe.
The prices of EURUSD are ranging near the support of the channel in the weekly timeframe.

We can see a continuous recovery in the levels of Euro after the recent decline and the formation of a bullish channel, with immediate targets of 1.0780.
The resistance of the channel is broken in the 1-hourly timeframe indicating a bullish trend.
EURUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.
  • Euro bullish continuation seen above the 1.07025 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0750 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0788 at which the Price Crosses 9 Day Moving Average Stalls.
EURUSD is now trading just above its Pivot levels of 1.0765 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel. The price of EURUSD has already crossed its Classic resistance levels of 1.0762 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0780.

Note: This Analytics is created by me and is based on my own personal Forex trading experience of 10 years. I am using my trading experience to help Experienced and Newbie traders and they should know about the risks of Forex trading.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 15th FEB, 2024

GBPUSD – Resistance of Channel is Broken

mBiR72h.png

GBPUSD resumed its bullish trend today after touching a low of 1.2541 today in the Asian trading session. We can see a continuous recovery in its levels which broke the resistance barrier of 1.2594 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 30%.
We can see that the resistance of the channel is broken in the 1-hourly timeframe.

We can see Bullish price crossover with the Adaptive moving average AMA20 in the 2-hourly timeframe.
The MACD crosses UP its moving average in the 4-hourly timeframe.

We can see that the price of GBPUSD is ranging near support of channel and near support of triangle in the daily timeframe, which indicates a Bullish tone present in the markets.
The prices are expected to enter into a consolidation phase after crossing the 1.2600 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading below its both the 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish continuation pattern seen above the 1.2540 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2580 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading above its Pivot levels of 1.2591 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel.
The price of GBPUSD has already crossed its Classic resistance levels of 1.2587 and the next target is located at 1.2616 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 4 Week Low.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 19th FEB, 2024

EURUSD – Bullish Trend Reversal AMA50

WxL0VOC.png

EURUSD started this week on an indecisive move with the prices oscillating between a high of 1.0788 and a low of 1.0761 today, after which we can see a move towards the consolidation phase in the markets.
We can see Bullish trend reversal with the Adaptive Moving Average AMA50 in the 1-hourly timeframe.

The price of EURUSD is back over the Pivot point which suggests Bullish undertone present in the markets with immediate targets of 1.0790.

We can see the formation of a bullish channel above the 1.0745 levels, as the prices are ranging near the support of the channel and triangle in the weekly timeframe.
The MACD crosses UP its moving average in the 30-minutes timeframe.

EURUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and 200-hour SMA simple moving averages.
  • Euro bullish channel seen above the 1.0745 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0750 levels.
  • Average true range ATR is indicating less market volatility.

The next resistance is located at 1.0791 at which the price Crosses 18 Day Moving Average.
EURUSD is now trading just above its Pivot levels of 1.0768 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel. The price of EURUSD has already crossed its Classic resistance levels of 1.0765 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0790.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 19th FEB, 2024

GBPUSD – Ichimoku - Bullish crossover

EyZ4ACx.png

GBPUSD started this week on an indecisive note with the prices oscillating between a high of 1.2628 and a low of 1.2582 today.
We can see the formation of Ichimoku - Bullish crossover pattern in the 4-hourly timeframe which is a Bullish pattern.

The prices of GBPUSD are ranging near the support of channel and triangle in the daily timeframe.
We can see that the price of GBPUSD is ranging near horizontal support in the 15-minutes timeframe indicating a bullish tone present in the markets.

Some of the technical indicators are neutral with the formation of Doji seen in both the daily and weekly timeframes.
GBPUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and below its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2550 mark.
  • Short-term range appears to be Neutral.

GBPUSD is now trading above its Pivot levels of 1.2586 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD has already crossed its Classic resistance levels of 1.2582 and the next target is located at 1.2614 which is a 3-10-16 Day MACD Moving Average Stalls.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 20th FEB, 2024

EURUSD – MACD Crosses UP its Moving Average

gZNbmmU.png

EURUSD started moving today in a consolidation channel after which we can see some bullish moves towards the 1.0800 handle.
The MACD crosses UP its Moving average in both the 2-hourly and 4-hourly timeframes.

We can see the formation of Bullish engulfing lines in the 15-minutes timeframe.
We can see the formation of a bullish price crossover pattern with both the MA20 and MA100 in the daily timeframe.

The prices of Euro are ranging near the support of triangle and channel in the Tick trader terminal at present market levels of 1.0798.
  • Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0762 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0780 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0836 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 70%.
EURUSD is now trading just above its Pivot levels of 1.080 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel. The price of EURUSD has already crossed its Classic resistance levels of 1.0796 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0836.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 20th FEB, 2024

GBPUSD – Bullish Harami Cross

tAIwmzK.png

GBPUSD started today on a subdued note after which we can see some bullish moves in the European trading session today.
The prices of GBPUSD have managed to touch a high of 1.2615 after which we saw some short-term decline in its levels.

We can see the formation of Bullish Harami cross pattern in the 30-minutes timeframe.
The resistance of the channel is broken in the 15-minutes timeframe.

We can see the formation of Bullish price crossover with the Adaptive moving average AMA50 in the 30-minurtes timeframe.
The parabolic SAR indicator is also giving a bullish reversal signal in the 2-hourly timeframe.

GBPUSD is now trading above its 100-hour SMA and below its 200-hour SMA simple moving average.
  • Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2580 mark.
  • Short-term range appears to be Neutral.

GBPUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.2610 and is moving into a Consolidation channel.
The price of GBPUSD needs to cross its Classic resistance levels of 1.2604 and the next target is located at 1.2631 which is a 61.8% Retracement from the 52 Week Low.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 21st FEB, 2024

EURUSD – Bullish Trend Reversal

qRSFtUR.png

EURUSD was moving in a bullish momentum yesterday and touched a high of 1.0838 after which we can see a downwards pressure coming into the markets which brought down the prices of Euro towards a low of 1.0789.
Today we can see the formation of Bullish Trend Reversal pattern with MA20 in the 30-minutes timeframe.

The Momentum indicator is back over zero in the 2-hourly timeframe indicating the bullish tone present in the markets.
The prices of EURUSD are ranging near the support of the triangle and channel in the weekly timeframe.

In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0836 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 70%.

• Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0789 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0780 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0818 which is a 3-10 Day MACD Oscillator Stalls.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0810 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0803 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0836.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis – 21st FEB, 2024
GBPUSD – Bullish Price Crossover

GBPUSD21feb24.png

GBPUSD had a bullish momentum yesterday when it touched a high of 1.2667 after which we can see some downwards correction coming into the markets.
The prices of GBPUSD have entered into a consolidation channel after which we can see some bullish moves.

We can see the formation of Bullish Price crossover pattern with the Moving Average MA20 and MA100 in the 15-minutes timeframe.
The prices of GBPUSD are ranging near the support of the channel in the 1-hourly timeframe.

We can see the formation of Bullish Trend reversal pattern with the Adaptive Moving Average AMA20 and AMA50 in the 15-minutes timeframe.

• Pound bullish reversal seen above the 1.2602 mark.
  • GBPUSD continues to remain above the 1.2600 levels.

GBPUSD is now trading above its Pivot levels of 1.2617 and is moving into a Bullish channel.
The price of GBPUSD has already crossed its Classic resistance levels of 1.2622 and the next target is located at 1.2645 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 50%.

EURUSD Technical Analysis – 22nd FEB, 2024

EURUSD – Resistance of Channel is Broken

Ba9rN0C.png

EURUSD had strong bullish momentum today and managed to touch a high of 1.0885 after which we saw downwards retracement towards a low of 1.0802 levels.
We can see that the prices of Euro have now entered into a consolidation channel after which we will be able to see some fresh upside moves.

The resistance of the channel is broken in the daily timeframe.
The Momentum indicator is back over zero in the 4-hourly timeframe indicating the bullish tone present in the markets with immediate targets of 1.0857.

The prices of EURUSD are ranging near the support of the triangle and channel in the weekly timeframe.
In the short term we are now looking at some market consolidation after which the prices will start moving upwards with immediate targets of 1.0857 which is a 14-3 Day Raw Stochastic at 80%.

• Euro bullish reversal seen above the 1.0802 mark.
  • EURUSD continues to remain above the 1.0800 levels.

The next resistance is located at 1.0841 which is a 38.2% Retracement From 4 Week High.
EURUSD is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1.0822 and is moving into a Mild Bullish Channel. The price of EURUSD remains above its Classic support levels of 1.0819 and is moving towards its next target of 1.0857.

Back