Demo accounts

Demo account is the very important for a starting trader as well as an expert one. I have seen many good traders using demo accounts to fine tune their ability to trade forex more better.

Demo account is the very important for a starting trader as well as an expert one. I have seen many good traders using demo accounts to fine tune their ability to trade forex more better.
Any beginner very advisable if use demo account for learning purposes, in demo account we will free from emotion pressure and we can test any system trading and strategy with free of risk

Yes, scalping requires real account testing, and every similar strategy that is spread/slippage sensitive.

Agreed to this, as most of these scalpers usually make more profits during the news release when the forex market went almost crazy and if you are using any EA even though you need to strictly monitor it otherwise it blow off your entire account balance.

Agreed to this, as most of these scalpers usually make more profits during the news release when the forex market went almost crazy and if you are using any EA even though you need to strictly monitor it otherwise it blow off your entire account balance.
Some technical trader they prefer stay away from the market, on news high impact time, beause often news high impact giving big impact and market move randomly they stay away because technical analysis can't work

EURUSD but I would like to admit that news can give you such a huge opportunity to catch the movement if you have some sence because mostly the news itself are already partly in it as expectations. Well it is up to person to decide which signals will be heard in every case

Demo account can used for backtesting such system trading and strategy with free of risk, and will useful if treat demo account seriously, I mean we trade with trained keep discipline with risk management and how to set reasonable target

Demo account can used for backtesting such system trading and strategy with free of risk, and will useful if treat demo account seriously, I mean we trade with trained keep discipline with risk management and how to set reasonable target

Whenever we are doing our trades in the Demo trading accounts the risks are minimal and so we can do trading and also learn for as much time as we want it :)

Demo account is only place for getting practice, no one can become the perfect trader without working on demo account, it is the major advantage, the only disadvantage is that we can not withdraw the profit and demo trading is boring period.

Demo account is only place for getting practice, no one can become the perfect trader without working on demo account, it is the major advantage, the only disadvantage is that we can not withdraw the profit and demo trading is boring period.

The advantages that traders are having when they are using Demo accounts cannot be ruled out. I have seen some of the traders are able to learn easily when they are making the use of the Demo accounts in their trades :)

Back