Demo accounts

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
Do not choose separate broker for demo. Choose this one which you`ll use for real too. In that way you`re testing the broker along as your skills.

Why so? Isn't all their demo account offer same instant execution and tools? I think of demo as something default that is same between brokers.

Ali Tahir

Recruit
Demo account helps us for ready to the real account we need experience for real trading account so we do demo account and keep in mind money management check your equity and use a small lot size put stop loss and take profit at every trade and draw the proper support and resistance on the trading chart

momo3HC

Sergeant
Why so? Isn't all their demo account offer same instant execution and tools? I think of demo as something default that is same between brokers.
No. Different brokers mean different spreads, different executions and etc.

fxoday

Corporal
I think demo server each broker has different location, for dealing desk broker usually in demo account will run very well, but since start trading in real account, it`s different between demo server and real server, if there any option trading server, better to choose location server that near with our location, it also influenced in data speed connection

momo3HC

Sergeant
I think demo server each broker has different location, for dealing desk broker usually in demo account will run very well, but since start trading in real account, it`s different between demo server and real server, if there any option trading server, better to choose location server that near with our location, it also influenced in data speed connection
How to find which server is near with our location? :rolleyes: