Demo trading for 6 months

Before jumping on live trading, I have almost performed demo trading for more than 8 months. I believe that, I have came here in this position only because of Practicing on Demo. Demo makes us skilled and Experienced ...

Even though I am live trading now, I still test my strategies on Demo accounts. We cannot ruled out demo trading at all

It can be. but , you have practice your demo account very sincerely. never count your spending time. But, you should practice your demo account until make your profitable trading strategy. Because, without learning the success is badly impossible. So, practice your demo for a long time.

My advice do not be too theoretical, I am assuming 6 months is too long, when I moved from a demo account to a real account at mercerfx is 2 months. Why is that so, during the two months in addition to continuing to develop a theory that I learned we should have a "direct partner" who has the the ability better than us and has been tested. So there is someone who will directly assess the progress of your abilities.

My advice do not be too theoretical, I am assuming 6 months is too long, when I moved from a demo account to a real account at mercerfx is 2 months. Why is that so, during the two months in addition to continuing to develop a theory that I learned we should have a "direct partner" who has the the ability better than us and has been tested. So there is someone who will directly assess the progress of your abilities.

I would like to ask how much money does mercefx employing you to do this kind of so called intelligent posting and acting? Are you really a trader? If you are, you won't get this kind of employment with couple hundred of dollars to promote on forum with your 1st post.

And for MT4Lover's first post it's "Shorten your demo time and place money with a broker with big warnings on its review page."

And for MT4Lover's first post it's "Shorten your demo time and place money with a broker with big warnings on its review page."

It means you can just give them your Credit Card and Security Code to allow them rob you as well.

For me demo trading is for life, I mean there shouldn't be any fix time for doing demo trading, you can trading in your real account and with that you can trade in demo with different approach to improve yourself.

For me demo trading is for life, I mean there shouldn't be any fix time for doing demo trading, you can trading in your real account and with that you can trade in demo with different approach to improve yourself.

I should agree this because we always try to have more and more system to test in demo.:p

6 months is enough for demo trading. If you have done it after finalizing your trading strategy and trading plan, then 6 months is a huge duration in which you can access your strategy easily.

Back