Demo trading for 6 months

Much trading on demo account might be really helpful for newcomers, as they'll get more knowledge on how to treat the market as well as how to trade.

You need to trade on a demo account as long as possible in order to understand the market. As much as it's possible, of course. Many people try to trade on a demo just for 6 months.

Nevertheless, I think that six months on a demo is too long. A person may simply lose interest in trading during this time; you cannot make real money on an educational account, after all.

It depends on trader to trader. If you understand and catch things quickly it won’t take time. But usually it takes 3 to 6 months for better practice. I have seen many trader who have just spent 2 months and started live trading. But soon they faced huge lose. It is because of not enough practice. My trading career is about 1 year and I have spent 3 months in the demo ground.

It toatlly depends on the learning skills and your intelligence that how much time you take to develop a good plan for your trades. If you made a plan in 1 month then you need to implement it for 3 to 4 months on the demo account for checking the viability of your plan. So you need to spend atleast 4 months on the demo account.

The basic key towards successful trading is its knowledge and experience which enables us towards success so our main objective should be learning and had to spend six months in demo accounts as this will give a return in the live account as risk will be minimized and profit margin will be increased consistently.

one should pay full attention to learning , learning to know how trading will work then how to plan a trading these all things can be easily practiced on demo accounts you need not to put your actual money in risk. what we learn on demo with real passion it will work on live trading to do less loss more profits.

Nevertheless, I think that six months on a demo is too long. A person may simply lose interest in trading during this time; you cannot make real money on an educational account, after all.

I think it depends on the person, if they want to trade, they will trade.

time is relative both for your mental ability to understand the market and for the size of what you think to invest after all there are things that you can only learn with a real account

Yes, you're absolutely right dianajs, if a person wants to trade on a demo account for a while, he or she is going to do it. But in my opinion it's the best to learn on a micro account.

Back