Dishonorable Discharge: Ahmed T. Al-Nasser

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Sometimes, a trader can be the one who does bad things to a broker.

I had almost forgotten about this guy until I got a followup note from his former broker last week. In 2011, the FPA spent a lot of time and effort negotiating a resolution to a situation he had with his broker. A percentage of the disputed amount was agreed to as fair by both sides and was paid. Ahmed T. Al-Nasser agreed in advance that he would seek no further compensation and would remove or amend all of the posts he'd made at the FPA.

He did clean up a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder, but didn't deal with a post he had made in the discussion thread linked to the broker's review page. Worse, he then further broke the agreement by taking some unethical and possibly criminal actions to get more money.

This sort of action damages the FPA's ability to negotiate on behalf of other traders. Based on this, Ahmed T. Al-Nasser is dishonorably discharged from the Forex Peace Army. If he ever has an issue with a broker again, he'll need to find someone outside the FPA to assist him.

The whole story of exactly what he did was originally posted in the broker's discussion thread. The reason the broker wrote to me was because some low-life scum were using Ahmed's deeds as a method to break deals with the broker. The FPA is about behaving ethically. I am shocked and saddened to learn that some people were using a posting at the FPA as a learning guide in performing unethical actions. Because of this, I removed those details from the post. I will not post his method here and request that no one speculate on exactly what he did. I will say that it was a very deliberate unethical action that was not related to trading rules.

I and everyone here at the FPA hope that the broker takes legal action against Ahmed and anyone else who follows his methods.

Glad you learned enough about this scoundrel to see what he did - how sad that people sink so low to do this to FPA- Good on you Lieutant

What a shame!

Sometimes, a trader can be the one who does bad things to a broker.

I had almost forgotten about this guy until I got a followup note from his former broker last week. In 2011, the FPA spent a lot of time and effort negotiating a resolution to a situation he had with his broker. A percentage of the disputed amount was agreed to as fair by both sides and was paid. Ahmed T. Al-Nasser agreed in advance that he would seek no further compensation and would remove or amend all of the posts he'd made at the FPA.

He did clean up a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder, but didn't deal with a post he had made in the discussion thread linked to the broker's review page. Worse, he then further broke the agreement by taking some unethical and possibly criminal actions to get more money.

This sort of action damages the FPA's ability to negotiate on behalf of other traders. Based on this, Ahmed T. Al-Nasser is dishonorably discharged from the Forex Peace Army. If he ever has an issue with a broker again, he'll need to find someone outside the FPA to assist him.

The whole story of exactly what he did was originally posted in the broker's discussion thread. The reason the broker wrote to me was because some low-life scum were using Ahmed's deeds as a method to break deals with the broker. The FPA is about behaving ethically. I am shocked and saddened to learn that some people were using a posting at the FPA as a learning guide in performing unethical actions. Because of this, I removed those details from the post. I will not post his method here and request that no one speculate on exactly what he did. I will say that it was a very deliberate unethical action that was not related to trading rules.

I and everyone here at the FPA hope that the broker takes legal action against Ahmed and anyone else who follows his methods.
It's a shame that such people would engage in such nefarious deeds...
yet spoil FPA's good repute alongside...!

It's a shame that such people would engage in such nefarious deeds...
yet spoil FPA's good repute alongside...!

I just want to thank the FPA Team for their wonderful work and their fairness in dealing with everybody.

Good work Lieutenant,
If this guy knows what is shame he wouldn't have shamed himself and his name bestowed upon him .

That's why senior FPA members view each "scam alert" post (especially by Newbies) with an unbiased view.
But, most unfortunately, some Newbies reacted aggressively to advices and suggestions by Senior FPA members and even accuses them (FPA members) of being in cohort with the broker in question.

All traders & brokers are human beings too, and where there money is involved, we FPA members have to remain neutral until proofs for or against the case can be clearly ascertain.

Well done Captain....ehhhh...I meant Lieutenant!

Last edited:
Oh my. Got the FPA to help cut a deal, agreed that it was fair and then broke it. Too bad we don't get to execute traitors.

Back