EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique

zingcal

Private
Being emotionally neutral while trading is a tremendous asset. If you find your heart is racing; holding your breath; sabotaging your success - then consider incorporating the techniques taught at emofree.com As a trader I have used and continue to use these methods and can personally attest to the permanancy and speed of the results. Nothing I've encountered comes close to this method AND you don't even have to believe that it will work or even understand how it does. If you're looking to improve the psychological aspect of your trading business and/or your life in general than just be a little willing to stretch your belief system and try this method.

Thanks for reminding me. I've been into this EFT before but my problem was the following.. I wasn't able to re-create my fears in order to use the technique on it, but as a beginning trader I DO believe.. I will not need to re-create any negative emotions, they will arise easily watching the market tick-by-tick adn then a non expected spike!

Good advice :) thanks
arto

Back