Empire option is a scam - avoid at all costs

PipGrabber

Private
I opened an account with this broker because they were listed on a binary option signal provider list as honest broker, however after trying the signals I noticed the signals arent correct and was loosing money fast, i decided to pull out and withdraw my deposit, however, I was told by Empire Option that because I got a bonus, that I cannot get my money back that I have to trade 30times the bonus obtained, I told them remove your bonus and give me my money back because I cannot afford to gamble 1000GBP. However, they said I must use the bonus by force and I cannot get them to remove it from my account (see attached email).
I see this as ridiculous and a total scam, in that, their is nowhere, you will be forced to take bonus you dont want, they knew clearly that the bonus is to tie you down until you loose your deposit and once that happened, they will now remove the bonus, because the bonus only make sense if you still have deposit in the account. Once you loose all your deposit, you cannot trade with the bonus, in that, the bonus is not real money.

I have sent them all the documents required yet they wont release my money and I am not ready to gamble or use their monopoly money (called Bonus).

Please avoid the company at all costs.

The email isn't attached.

Please get a screenshot of their bonus terms also.

Hello,I trading with empire option and they are one of the worst trading company ever if you give them your money you won't see any of your funds until all your money is Gone !Don't trade with them Ever!

I opened an account with this broker because they were listed on a binary option signal provider list as honest broker, however after trying the signals I noticed the signals arent correct and was loosing money fast, i decided to pull out and withdraw my deposit, however, I was told by Empire Option that because I got a bonus, that I cannot get my money back that I have to trade 30times the bonus obtained, I told them remove your bonus and give me my money back because I cannot afford to gamble 1000GBP. However, they said I must use the bonus by force and I cannot get them to remove it from my account (see attached email).
I see this as ridiculous and a total scam, in that, their is nowhere, you will be forced to take bonus you dont want, they knew clearly that the bonus is to tie you down until you loose your deposit and once that happened, they will now remove the bonus, because the bonus only make sense if you still have deposit in the account. Once you loose all your deposit, you cannot trade with the bonus, in that, the bonus is not real money.

I have sent them all the documents required yet they wont release my money and I am not ready to gamble or use their monopoly money (called Bonus).

Please avoid the company at all costs.

Don't say the company is a scam if you agreed to the bonus. You need to read a bonus policy or ask the account manager how it looks like. Bonus helps you to trade but if you are a novice it may take you a while to do a desired volume
I can't say much about this company but I haven't come across bad comments about them, it exist for some time and it is recommended on some honest binary forums. So throw out your frustration somewhere else or pull your sucks up and learn how to trade

Don't say the company is a scam if you agreed to the bonus. You need to read a bonus policy or ask the account manager how it looks like. Bonus helps you to trade but if you are a novice it may take you a while to do a desired volume
I can't say much about this company but I haven't come across bad comments about them, it exist for some time and it is recommended on some honest binary forums. So throw out your frustration somewhere else or pull your sucks up and learn how to trade

You have decided to ignore what this guy said instead you decided to attack him, are you anyhow related to this company?

This trader is claiming that their robots are making you lose, also he have asked to remove the bonus and to send him the rest of the funds. No company is allowed to hold his money and make him trade before he withdrawing, again- without the bonus.

You have decided to ignore what this guy said instead you decided to attack him, are you anyhow related to this company?

This trader is claiming that their robots are making you lose, also he have asked to remove the bonus and to send him the rest of the funds. No company is allowed to hold his money and make him trade before he withdrawing, again- without the bonus.

Sorry guys. I don't want to offend or defend anyone. I just want to post honest posts here and help others by providing some information. There are too many people here attacking almost every company without any evidence, proof provided. Some people loose and they blame the company for their looses. Some just register here place few feedbacks, posts, comments, and go away
Am not related to this or any other company and I don't know it much. It doesn't seem like a scam. I'm registered at few forums and check the company before depositing any investment. I haven't heard but things about empire option though it exist from 2010. If it was a scam it would definitely have lot of bad feedbacks.

When it comes about bonuses most companies who offers bonuses, locking the funds until the requirements is done. It's good to ask first what are the bonus policy before taking one
Nobody force trader to take the bonus.
I don't like companies, and don't agree with the policy locking the funds if one takes the bonus

If he hasn't taken the bonus he shouldn't have any problems withdrawing the funds but it looks like he did. Now it depends on the company to agree and remove the bonus and send him back the rest of the funds.

Do not waste you money with option robot or empire options it is a scam they won't let you withdraw they hang up if you ask to withdraw. Stay away or you will lose money!!!!

Back