EUR/USD Analysis have a look and leave comment

Chrissy.M

Abused PM system to spam for FxAlibaba.com
24/6/13
EURUSD Trading Analysis ~ fxalibaba

Breakout from the High 1.3113 and Low 1.3100, trade is valid.
The range probably price changing~ Good Luck !!
Please Comment on this strategy.
vcvc.jpg

25/6/2013
What do you Think?
EURUSD Trading Analysis~

EURUSD Market Faced a Heavy Resistance at 1.3088-1.3057. To ensure the market was in ( BEAR-ing ), 1.3088-1.3057 must be Breakout and Next Resistance Level will be around at 1.3033.
jp.jpg

Hi Red Herring,

I am not Mr.Holique that you mention and I don't know either Mr.Holique is. The aim for this thread, is a sharing thread. I wish to get some comment from anybody else about my trading.

Hi Red Herring,

I am not Mr.Holique that you mention and I don't know either Mr.Holique is. The aim for this thread, is a sharing thread. I wish to get some comment from anybody else about my trading.

I am sorry then! But why your number of posts is also remaining '0' (shown on the right) irrespective of the posts you are making! For all other member it is normal like 1 2 3 ...etc
This may be off topic but just came in my mind!

Hi Chrissy

Your analysis is very clear as you are attempting to make it so.
But what is the logic of setting Range and target profit areas? It looks fine but why those are set? Why not other adjacent candles?

Last edited:
Is ok Red Herring,
System error with the post? LOL.
I am still new in this forum .Just Sharing what do I think with the market. If it was wrong, please adjust me. I am pleasure to get help :)
The Range is strategy I am using, Its quite the same with breakout and the target profit areas its a resistance nor support area for me.

Back