EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

Despite the marubozu candlestick on the daily filter chart EUR/USD continued on its way up until it reached the strong resistance at 1.2570. In case it does break above that resistance level I think it will likely reach target 1.2700.

Today was a good day as soon as the price broke 1.2480. my position got target 50 pips in less than 30 minutes. now I will wait a break over 1.2575 which is a strong resistance or under 1.2420

EURUSD rose during the course of yesterday session, but lost steam just above the 1.25 handle. A break below the yesterday low we should see sellers coming into the marker and could then head to the 1.2250. The yesterday close above 1.25 handle may trigger a short squeeze.

EUR/USD couldn't break the resistance at 1.2570 and started descending again. That said, I think the movement to the downside is just part of the correction. I think the pair will break below the support at 1.2250 and continue the bearish trend in January.

again a break under yesterday candle was successful got 40 pips now I am waiting for a break under 1.2350 to decide to sell short what do you all think?

EUR/USD couldn't break the resistance at 1.2570 and started descending again. That said, I think the movement to the downside is just part of the correction. I think the pair will break below the support at 1.2250 and continue the bearish trend in January.

I am totally agree with your analysis, thank you.

EURUSD could not hold above the 1.25 level and fell during the yesterday session. The fall was quite substantial and the pair is ready to test the low of the year at 1.2246. In the short-term rallies will continue to offer selling opportunities.

EUR/USD fell and it appears it will likely try to test the support around 1.2250. Now the question is whether it will be able to break below that support or will range continue.

the only support level left to break is the year's low let's see if the price will fall to 1.2200 before the end of the year

Back