EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

The EUR/USD failed to break the resistance line 1.1000 the price didn't get the required push from the US data to break the psychological resistance and rebounded back to close under it. definitely Monday if the rebound continue I am going short.

Interesting.. I never really expected much of a fightback from the Euro regardless of the Jobs data outcome. Traders have a bullish bias on the greenbuck and as soon as it hit that psychological barrier, it was most likely going to rebound. Early in the week, I opened a short limit order at 1.1000 when the pair was exchanging at 1.0860, and put a stop loss at 1.1100. The position was opened today and I closed it at 1.0970. Next week looking forward for another short at the pair.

Greek is back next week:
April 8- Greek Government to auction €875 million in 178-Day Treasury Bills
April 9 - Greece is to pay €460m to the IMF under terms of first bailout agreement.

A breakout of the 1.1000 level on the EURUSD could take the pair to the 1.1100 level, but the zone is acting at the moment as a good resistance area.

EURUSD rose on Friday’s session but found enough selling pressure at a Fibonacci retracement level to turn around and close in the middle of the daily range. Stochastic is showing bullish momentum and is still above the 50 level.
We may expect an upward move toward a resistance zone at 1.1236 on a break above the Fibonacci level at 1.1034 (scenario 1) or a bounce from a Fibonacci level at 1.1034 could throw the pair back down to the upward trend line at 1.0845 (scenario 2).

The USD ISM Non-Manufacutring Composite was lower the last survey, That help the EUR/USD to rose today and broke above the 1.1000 level and reached 1.1035, seems we gonna see 1.1050 soon.

The EUR/USD keeps testing the resistance at 1.1030 and keeps failing to break above it. I, personally, do think it will break above it and then it will continue climbing at least until it reaches 1.1200.

Eur/Usd is back below 1.100, the 1.1050/60 level is proving to be quite a tough resistance level for Euro bullish trend so far.

EURUSD initially rose but found enough resistance at the 50-day moving average to turn around and close near the low of the day. The pair is being squeezed between the 10-day and the 50-day moving averages and on a break of either moving averages we may expect a sharp move in the direction of the break.

Back