1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, March 08, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    the first part of our trading plan has been achieved - market has hit 1.4033 target.
    Day traders should wait for pullback, while intraday traders can try to run on this possible retracement down:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Mar 8, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. 4x4Ever

4x4Ever Private, 1st Class

Possible DRPO on EUR/USD 1H

Hmm this looks interesting. Does this not look like a possible DRPO on the 1 Hour EUR/USD shaping up? Got my fingers crossed, watching and waiting :)

Thanks to all your great analysis Sive I am starting to get this stuff. Thanks again for all you do.

~Markus

*update on image, now below 3x3*

Attached Files:

#2 4x4Ever, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi, Markus
    This is not DRPO - poor thrust. And now you see the further development - definitely not a DRPO.

4. 4x4Ever

4x4Ever Private, 1st Class

Yes thanks for replying. I was a little excited at first as it looked like it might be starting to form at first. As time went on though it was obvious it wasn't materializing. I think time wasn't on its side because it was happening towards the NY close and volume was weak. Maybe next time :)