Euro Forex Pro Weekly 31 May - 04 June 2010

Hi, everybody,
I've closed my short position. I do not want to hold it for overnight because price action during the european session does not impress me.
Besides, this is a time to follow 3-period rule.
Possibly there is some downward potential still. I'll look at this again tomorrow morning.

P.S. Sentinel, I'm not sure that we have a law rights to post Joe's book here.
Moderator can delete it from here. ;)

I have not touched EUR for more than a day. Still looking crappy as usual.

You guys should check out GBP AUD very good trend movement if breakout even better still. You can enter and hold for a few hundred pips before releasing and best part is the movement is so huge it might hit within a day.

Mr Morten, thank you so much for your analysis!
I see you opened another short on EU, you still see signs of an medium-short down move? The price right now is at 229X, that was your previous SL, level, that may indicate possible bullish reversal.
Thank you in advance,
Vark

Wanna Know

P.S. Sentinel, I'm not sure that we have a law rights to post Joe's book here.
Moderator can delete it from here. ;)

Hi Sive,

1) Could I download this Joe's book for free or I need to purchase it from amazon.com ? how much the price could be?

2) This is quite personal and maybe I should not ask this to you but im very keen to know which broker you're using for your real live trading. I need the broker whom wont have any withdrawal problems and also trade manipulation problems as well.;)

Hope hear from you good news... Thanks in advance.:)

Hmm... Eur finally closed above resistance trendline. I am gonna bet on it going up.

Last edited:
Mr Morten, thank you so much for your analysis!
I see you opened another short on EU, you still see signs of an medium-short down move? The price right now is at 229X, that was your previous SL, level, that may indicate possible bullish reversal.
Thank you in advance,
Vark

Hi, Vark,
I've re-enter a bit better, and yesterday nothing was clear, and I've decided to hold this position. Probably I was wrong.

Hi Sive,

1) Could I download this Joe's book for free or I need to purchase it from amazon.com ? how much the price could be?

Hi, Ghazali
Hm, very delicate question :). As I know price is about 150-170$. Concerning downloading, I can't recommend illegal stuff ;)

2) This is quite personal and maybe I should not ask this to you but im very keen to know which broker you're using for your real live trading. I need the broker whom wont have any withdrawal problems and also trade manipulation problems as well.;)
Hope hear from you good news... Thanks in advance.:)

It's difficult to give some beacon to you. The point is that I trade only on Futures markets which means Exchange trading. At the same time Forex is an over-the-counter market. The main difference between them - risk level of assets safety.
Our broker is MF Global, Penson also is good one. But, the minimum account value for individual is about 50K$. Our account as you uderstand much greater.
Sometime ago we've worked with Saxobank, not bad impression. But it demands also solid account value (although it just about 2000$ oficially, but it offers very low leverage and you can't trade fractional lots less than 0.5 - it means that you need at least 20 000).
But, I can give you a major advise - when you will accumulate assets 50K+ - turn to the futures.

But, I can give you a major advise - when you will accumulate assets 50K+ - turn to the futures.

Thaks sive,

I agree with your advise, Once I accumulate USD50K+- I will turn to futures. What does exactly mean by futures? Is that also a forex trading or Stock market? Im more interested in FOREX rather than other markets brother:). Pls explain to me.

Thaks sive,

I agree with your advise, Once I accumulate USD50K+- I will turn to futures. What does exactly mean by futures? Is that also a forex trading or Stock market? Im more interested in FOREX rather than other markets brother:). Pls explain to me.

Not exactly, you should to read something about that, because it too many information to post in here. But, in general, you will be able to trade the same FOREX but via exchange. All charts, that I've posted here are charts of a futures to EUR/USD. Other pairs are also exist.

Back