EURUSD or USDEUR?

Well, I'm starting to question myself and thinking about is that so wrong to copy/paste one message over whole internet..?

Am I becoming worse? Is it the first step to the dark side? I'm lost..

Hit the report button on that PM and I'm sure SpamCat will pay Chrissy.M a visit.

P.S. I thought you had to have a certain amount of posts over 3 before you could use the PM!

I thought so too. After some sort of upgrade, I started getting PM questions from brand new members.

Obviously Rambo and Pharaoh seem to be in cahutz. Yeah Rambo is an SEO guy and my bet is that he know's nothing about real trading.
But that's his problem ain't it?

Are you on crack?

Other than replying to some of his questions and pointing out that his dayjob (which may very well not be SEO) is irrelevant to his forums postings, how exactly are you building a wild conspiracy theory out of my saying to give a fellow FPA member an even break?

Based on some of Rambo's questions, I think it should be obvious to anyone that he must know at least a little about forex trading.

Well, I'm starting to question myself and thinking about is that so wrong to copy/paste one message over whole internet..?

Am I becoming worse? Is it the first step to the dark side? I'm lost..

As long as it's your own message, there's nothing too terribly wrong with it. Now just sign this contract in blood and I'll take that pesky soul you have out of the equation. :p

I just love how every thread on every forum fidgets away from the initial topic and becomes something different.

Well, what to say? - That's how Internet works :)

I will add something new to the initial discussion. Not even EURUSD / USDEUR custom, but another.

Why brokers don't display pairs in symbols? Like €/$? More intuitive & easier to read, don't you think?

Obviously Rambo and Pharaoh seem to be in cahutz. Yeah Rambo is an SEO guy and my bet is that he know's nothing about real trading.
But that's his problem ain't it?

What you claim to know and what is reality are two different things and that is def not my problem.

Nice Catch there mate. Looks like he is silent at the moment

I am not silent and if you would spend a fraction of the time you spend listening to wrong accusations against me you would clearly see that I am here once a week and respond to questions, start threads and in general am a rule abiding member of this forum.

I'll go on the record here and say that I'm reasonably sure this is a simple case of mistaken identity.

Personally, I like Rambo's questions. He's livened things up around here considerably.

I will add something new to the initial discussion. Not even EURUSD / USDEUR custom, but another.

Why brokers don't display pairs in symbols? Like €/$? More intuitive & easier to read, don't you think?

A lot of currencies use $. ¥ can mean JPY or CNY. The 3 letter ISO 4217 codes aren't all intuitive, but they are unique to each currency and even get updated if a country decides to issue a new currency.

What you claim to know and what is reality are two different things and that is def not my problem.

Mister, believe me you don't want to go down this road. Remember what happened at T2W? Now you are all over FXTips. You did mention a binary broker's name
on babypips...........is this enough or do you need screenshots?

Back