• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Exness.com

General discussions of a financial company
EXNESS Site Available in 18 Languages!

Dear Traders,

We are pleased to announce that, as of April 16, 2012, the EXNESS website is available in eight new languages:

German
Farsi
French
Italian
Korean
Brazilian Portuguese
Portuguese
Vietnamese
With the EXNESS website now localized into 18 languages, traders around the globe can access our services in their native languages without the use of a translator.

As the currency market develops dynamically, EXNESS is actively expanding its presence in the world: from Asia to Europe and from North America to the countries of Latin America. We believe that our outstanding reputation with traders depends on our ability to continue offering a unique combination of high quality services and convenient access.

16 Apr 2012
EXNESS Press Service

Dear Manav,

Thank you for your commentaries about our work. EXNESS appreciates and always pay attention to the Clients' opinions.
According to our Company rules reflected in Customer's agreement you can withdraw funds only by the same paying system by which you added them and only to the same accounts.

So, let me explain the procedure of withdrawal in your case. At first, refund will be made to your credit card. Further refund will be made to the card by which you've deposited next. This is about your initial deposits. All profit shall be withdrawn by the wire transfer to your bank account.

Also, I should mention that you can't deposit funds by third person's cards. Please, be attentive next time and deposit funds only from your own accounts.

Thanks a lot for your kind reponse. You guys are very cooperative.

Do you have plans to make a debit card?

Hi odicahyo, you can add funds using debit card. Simply, select the funding source as Credit Card and follow the process displayed on your screen. When they ask you to enter credit card details, simply enter your debit card details and process the payment. I deposited using my visa debit card once around 4-5 months back and it worked in my case.

New Partner Reward Scheme from EXNESS!

Calling all traders!

We want to let you know that effective 25 June 2012 EXNESS has introduced a new Partner Reward scheme. What’s new is that once you’ve attained IB status your Partner Reward will start to adjust automatically depending on the total trading volumes of the Clients you’ve introduced. There are seven levels of partnership. Every day, once a day, the total trading volumes of all of the Clients a Partner has introduced will be recalculated and the partnership level and the amount of commission transferred will be automatically adjusted according to the table below:

new_partner_reward_scheme_en.png

EXNESS Partner program benefits:

1. you can step into a ready-made business opportunity on very favorable terms;
2. you can earn commission from every trade by the Clients you’ve introduced, as well as from transactions by your
secondary level Clients (the Clients your Clients have signed up);
3. instant commission transfers once a Client has closed their position;
a percentage scale to calculate your reward which sets us apart from other brokers by significantly increasing our
Partners’ income;
4. no limit to the commission you can earn and withdraw;
5. automatic withdrawal of funds.
You can learn more about how our Partner Reward commission scheme works in the Partnership section of our site.

We do our utmost to make your work with us profitable!

Horrible broker in the news evens. Actually, they have HUGE gaps and also manipulate your TP and SL on your stop orders after news releases. This happened to me 2 times, and one of them was just now.

I put 2 the same Buy stop and sell stop order 1 min before news. And when the news came, it hit my Buy Stop and then hit my TP. BUT my TP was changed to even LOWER than then OPEN price !!! it is impossible ! I once contacted their support on my previous THE SAME issue, and they said it was a gap and it is normal!!!

Yes ... It is NORMAL about them to have these kind of issues.

I could give you guys this 6USD and the previous same issue lost USDs for FREE if you have asked!!!

I posted this review on the first problem on the review page, but didnt publish. now I sent again and also sending on this forum so may be useful for some people.

THIS BROKER CHANGES YOU TP ON THE STOP ORDERS AND CALLS IT GAP ! AND THEY CONSIDER IT A NORMAL THING UNDER THEIR TERMS!

Horrible broker in the news evens. Actually, they have HUGE gaps and also manipulate your TP and SL on your stop orders after news releases. This happened to me 2 times, and one of them was just now.

I put 2 the same Buy stop and sell stop order 1 min before news. And when the news came, it hit my Buy Stop and then hit my TP. BUT my TP was changed to even LOWER than then OPEN price !!! it is impossible ! I once contacted their support on my previous THE SAME issue, and they said it was a gap and it is normal!!!

Yes ... It is NORMAL about them to have these kind of issues.

I could give you guys this 6USD and the previous same issue lost USDs for FREE if you have asked!!!

I posted this review on the first problem on the review page, but didnt publish. now I sent again and also sending on this forum so may be useful for some people.

THIS BROKER CHANGES YOU TP ON THE STOP ORDERS AND CALLS IT GAP ! AND THEY CONSIDER IT A NORMAL THING UNDER THEIR TERMS!

Seems every broker that is a market maker is only out to steal our money. Why don't you start a court case with FPA? Even if you only lost very small amount it still amounts to the same injustice and fraud! Do you not agree? If they are manipulating your trades and the price. Otherwise put your pending orders well in advance of news, I think every broker dislikes this kind of behaviour.

I've noticed the huge gaps are showing on demo accounts as well as live. To top this their demo servers went down and now all trading history has been deleted. I cannot honestly believe they trade 3 billion in daily volume, can you? How can this be possible, if they were why would they do things like this to their clients? It makes no sense.

This is a question for Exness.

If the datacentre serve is down and trades are open what is your policy for trades that close out in a loss?

A) You will refund any losses
B) You will only refund losses if there was a SL set

Some of my trading methods do not have a fixed SL so trades are exited in a loss when market conditions arise. I hope you can provide a prompt answer to this question.

I've been fortunate to not have experienced any server outages with other brokers so I want to know what your policy is on this.

Thanks.

From what I have read since my last visit someone else has made a negative rating and review for Exness and both of the two said they have taken screenshots of the manipulated trades. Why have they not then come forward and updated us on the outcome with regard to correspondence with Exness?

Exness has deleted the news release of demo failures from their website even though the problem was not rectified, in regard to loss of historic trading data. This was not recovered.

Just noticed that the demo servers are down again. Now, I would be trading live with Exness had there not been the recent negative reviews and problems with DDOS attacks and now server outages with demo accounts. I hope this improves, very soon!

EXNESS is opening registration for ECN accounts

Dear traders,

We are pleased to inform you that starting on August 13, 2012, our company will begin registering trading accounts that allow for working on the interbank market in the MetaTrader 4 terminal. We invite you to begin trading in the ECN-system, which combines many well-known providers of liquidity and ensures the execution of orders at the best prices.

Before the launch of this project all units performed an enormous amount of work. Practically every EXNESS employee was involved in the creative process! A new company division was formed to implement the task and to provide subsequent support. The long-term preparation that went into launching the project was driven by the desire to create a unique service that was previously available only to a narrow circle of professionals. In keeping with our concept of accessible exclusivity, something that previously was only available to leading banks is now available to every trader!
Following modern trends in the development of the FOREX industry, EXNESS professionals working on the ECN project were able to combine advanced technological solutions with the usual ease and reliability of a high-quality service company.

Access to the interbank market from EXNESS means:
1. a unique system of working with limit orders.
2. multi-bank liquidity from leading suppliers.
3. the ability to replenish and withdraw funds from a trading account via many electronic payment systems.
4. the ability to hedge positions in the MetaTrader 4 terminal.
5. trading inside the spread.

You can find out more about the trading conditions for ECN accounts on the official EXNESS site. You can register for a trading account that allows for working on the inter-bank market here.

If you have any questions, you may contact the company's technical support service.

Back