• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Exness.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi @elzaem2040
To be honest, it is quite hard to understand something from your scam alert. A lot of questions arise:
- What trading instrument are you talking about?
- Where is proofs that candlesticks is different?
- Which other brokers you are referring too?
- Have you tried to contact Exness for clarification and what was the reply?
- And the last one - Are you sure that all "other" brokers that you mentioned have the same server time zone?

Waiting to hear from you.

Hello,
why candlesticks on EXNESS Different from others brokers ?
like 4h or day time frame
thanks

Simple. Not all brokers use the same GMT offset. Hourly (and smaller) candles should be about the same, but the 4 hour candles and daily candles start based on the broker's GMT offset.

Open demo platforms at Exness and a few other brokers from around the world and open a 1 hour chart on the USD in each one. Right about noon (assuming your clocks are set correctly, you'll notice each has a new hourly candle. At this point, shift them all to the 4 hour chart and come back just after 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, and 4 PM. Unless you've gotten very lucky in your selection, new 4 hour candles will not all start on the same hour on all brokers. The same applies to Daily candles. Weekly candles will be unaffected, and unless something really wild is happening at the end/beginning of the month, the differences in monthly candles won't be significant.

hi ,, i notice review for exness broker from one member named pinky ,, i am interesting if his problem solved or not ?specially the broker representative answered him in thread .. the problem we can not follow all problem is solved or neglected .. please help us to follow all cases and reviews thanks

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The review by Pinky on September 21, 2021 was made by a guest, not a member. We have no way to contact him to ask about his reaction to the reply by Exness. We do encourage all reviewers to leave a followup if a situation changes, but have no way to require this.

Hello,
why candlesticks on EXNESS Different from others brokers ?
like 4h or day time frame
thanks
Ok I know I'm replying to an old post, but still. Do you know that there aren't two brokers with identical charts? Not to come off as rude, it's just a lot of traders can be confused about how forex brokers operate at first.

hi, I read about this withdrawal money problem, hope to see the feedback and action taken by the broker is the problem solved or not?

Back