• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Exness.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,

I've just joined this broker yesterday and deposit. Trading conditions just look fantastic and they support accounts in many currencies even metals. I have just opened a account in INR (Indian Rupees) and deposit, can u believe INR account in forex!

They also gave me a 15% bonus and the deposit and bonus was in a blink of an eye into my account.

I also test traded on BSE stocks really cool! I think this broker could be great for Indians.

I have not worked with them a lot or done a withdrawal since i just joined yesterday, so will keep you guys posted on how it goes.

So far so good! Kudos to this broker! :)

I was surprised when I saw the below QUOTE from Mr. Damien because Exness's commercial director sent me an email stating that they are not giving bonuses as below, EXNESS is training CLients differently and taking profit from their losses.

Date: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: Reminder ; increment for VIP Client to Exness (B Book )
To: fatima hellal <fatima.hellal73@gmail.com>

"
Hi Fatima, as mentioned in my last reply I spoke with Mohammad on the goodwill we can offer you. It is actually quite exceptional as typically we do not do such things. I believe Mohammad has spoken with you also since then. Whilst I really do want you to stay with us, as Exness strives to provide the best trading conditions for our clients, we are not a “bonus broker”

Hi,

I've just joined this broker yesterday and deposit. Trading conditions just look fantastic and they support accounts in many currencies even metals. I have just opened a account in INR (Indian Rupees) and deposit, can u believe INR account in forex!

They also gave me a 15% bonus and the deposit and bonus was in a blink of an eye into my account.

I also test traded on BSE stocks really cool! I think this broker could be great for Indians.

I have not worked with them a lot or done a withdrawal since i just joined yesterday, so will keep you guys posted on how it goes.

im not clear of this situation. please provide more screenshot and clearly state what has problem

glad that exness have a good feedback to the client.

the Problem that I was trading with excess for more than 5 years, each time my account closed with suspicious action ....such as blocking deposit, high raise of spread without any limitation while I discovered that Exness is a company that trades against the Clients especially VIP Clients. my total losses reached 500.000$ .in the beginning I thought that I was a bad trader, then I got confirmation about their suspicious actions and that they are B Book model business.

as an experience trader you shouldve be more clear of the sentence made. provide the screenshot of deposit blocked. when is it occur. when topup margin?

2) big spread. record the unexpected behaviour and check mt4 logs for the exact trade time.

alot sucessful broker are b book model. there are actually no a book. broker to broker broker to liquidity provider . LP to LP... fiat money are being circulated in circle. there are no origin source independent body solid liquidity provider. even big banks also liquidate the asset among other banks quote.

but if the broker react cruel to traders trade which is they can control mt4 manager to make loss to the trader side purposely, we must fight.

Yes i agree exness does widen spread a lot if you compare it with other brokers expecially for exotic pairs. They are dealing desk brokers which even one of their representative mentioned this fact here in FPA. They lose money whenever client makes money and they make money whenever client lose money.
They say that they only make profit through spreads which is not true. Because if that was the case they would go with the ecn model to make profit on markup of spread.Why then they are going the route of dealing desk broker? Their business model is against the interest of client's profit which is not good.

Hi,

My live acct 10560894 exness client since 2012 it is ok if you are looser if you become profitable
They gone scam my deposit dt 13 Oct 2020yet not deposit second time they scamming me

Attachments

• Snap 2020-10-14 at 00.10.49.png
    Snap 2020-10-14 at 00.10.49.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Snap 2020-10-14 at 00.11.16.png
    Snap 2020-10-14 at 00.11.16.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Snap 2020-10-14 at 00.11.37.png
    Snap 2020-10-14 at 00.11.37.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Snap 2020-10-14 at 18.35.52.png
    Snap 2020-10-14 at 18.35.52.png