• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness deplorable service

I am having an issue with a company

Mobiggs

Recruit
Deplorable Service and Disregard for Client Well-being at Exness

I am writing this review to express my profound disappointment with the service I have received from Exness, particularly regarding my experience with complaint number 09260936, yet I am supposed to be one of their “Signature” clients, the highest tier clients of Exness.

I have been facing persistent connectivity issues since late August of 2023 that have not only remained unresolved but have been compounded by unfulfilled promises of assistance. On six documented occasions, I was assured a callback from senior supervisors that never materialised, leaving me in a state of utter frustration.

To make matters worse, my account manager, Dean Muller, has been unresponsive since September. Despite numerous attempts to contact him, my pleas for assistance have fallen on deaf ears. This lack of support has left me feeling abandoned and disheartened and my finances in disarray.

The connection issues I encountered were nothing short of debilitating. The app's background, which displays crucial details such as price, profit/loss, and buy/sell information, would go blank. This forced me to manually close the app, and subsequent attempts to reopen it proved futile, often lasting for hours. This left me unable to manage or close trades at critical times. Yet all my other trading apps worked perfectly fine. I have screenshot and video evidence proving this.

The response received from Exness customer “support” is that my device/s and or my internet connection was the blame which resulted in my trades being stopped out. Obviously the trades will stop out if I am unable to log in to close them!

Another response from their help desk was that due to statements being sent out from their email servers which has an adverse effect on their trading server which will cause traders to experience difficulties logging in and cannot close or manage open trades. Yes ladies and gentlemen, this was one of their many stupid excuses and responses that I received and I have all of this documented with screenshot and the actual chats log of the entire conversation with the help desk agent as proof.

What they’re basically saying is that if their servers are busy and if you are in trades, tough luck if you can’t log in to close it. May the trading Gods be with you!!!

I have sent video recordings and screenshots clearly showing that I was able to connect to the internet from my fibre internet connection as well as the LTE connection on my mobile phone. The video clearly demonstrates that I was able to open websites as well as my other trading apps (I use more than one trading provider) and there were absolutely no problems at all with my internet, my devices or other trading apps. The video evidence clearly shows that I tried on multiple occasions but could not connect only to the Exness app and to close off trades.

I have diligently documented my experiences, including screenshots and chat transcripts from the help desk, revealing the repeated assurances made and their subsequent neglect. Shockingly, on two occasions, Exness's own investigation team negligently mishandled my case, further compounding my grievances.

The cumulative effect of technical issues, unfulfilled promises, and the apparent abandonment by my account manager has not only jeopardized my financial well-being but has also taken a severe toll on my mental health.

In the interest of transparency and accountability, I am considering sharing my experiences with a journalist to shed light on the challenges faced by Exness clients and to inform others of what to expect by Exness and make informed decisions. I believe that open communication is crucial for fostering trust. If there are other journalists wanting to hear my experience with Exness, I am willing to share to make the public aware of what they are getting into with Exness. I have video evidence showing me unable to connect to the exness trading app, screenshots of me reporting to Exness staff the problem I encountered, all the chats logs with exness support staff, the emails from support staff blaming me and my devices, screenshots of error messages on the Exness website when trying to connect to the trading server, screen recording which I have taken directly from my mobile device displaying that it was only the Exness app that was not working and all my other trading apps were working perfectly fine.

I am willing to play open cards with everyone. As stated earlier, my official complaint number with Exness is 09260936. Any Exness staff can search that number to confirm my complaint. This is peoples hard earned money that they are losing and not willing to take accountability.

I have attached some of the screenshots but I am unable to attach the video files. I sincerely hope that Exness takes immediate steps to rectify this situation and restores a semblance of faith in its commitment to clients. My experience stands as a cautionary tale, and I hope it serves as a catalyst for positive change within the company.

Attachments

• IMG_9625.jpeg
    IMG_9625.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_9631.jpeg
    IMG_9631.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 340
  • IMG_9761.png
    IMG_9761.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9758.png
    IMG_9758.png
    815.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9757.png
    IMG_9757.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9756.png
    IMG_9756.png
    807.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9725.png
    IMG_9725.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9722.png
    IMG_9722.png
    2 MB · Views: 508
  • IMG_9563.png
    IMG_9563.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9561.png
    IMG_9561.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 130

I am writing this review to express my profound disappointment with the service I have received from Exness, particularly regarding my experience with complaint number 09260936, yet I am supposed to be one of their “Signature” clients, the highest tier clients of Exness.

I have been facing persistent connectivity issues since late August of 2023 that have not only remained unresolved but have been compounded by unfulfilled promises of assistance. On six documented occasions, I was assured a callback from senior supervisors that never materialised, leaving me in a state of utter frustration.

To make matters worse, my account manager, Dean Muller, has been unresponsive since September. Despite numerous attempts to contact him, my pleas for assistance have fallen on deaf ears. This lack of support has left me feeling abandoned and disheartened and my finances in disarray.

The connection issues I encountered were nothing short of debilitating. The app's background, which displays crucial details such as price, profit/loss, and buy/sell information, would go blank. This forced me to manually close the app, and subsequent attempts to reopen it proved futile, often lasting for hours. This left me unable to manage or close trades at critical times. Yet all my other trading apps worked perfectly fine. I have screenshot and video evidence proving this.

The response received from Exness customer “support” is that my device/s and or my internet connection was the blame which resulted in my trades being stopped out. Obviously the trades will stop out if I am unable to log in to close them!

Another response from their help desk was that due to statements being sent out from their email servers which has an adverse effect on their trading server which will cause traders to experience difficulties logging in and cannot close or manage open trades. Yes ladies and gentlemen, this was one of their many stupid excuses and responses that I received and I have all of this documented with screenshot and the actual chats log of the entire conversation with the help desk agent as proof.

What they’re basically saying is that if their servers are busy and if you are in trades, tough luck if you can’t log in to close it. May the trading Gods be with you!!!

I have sent video recordings and screenshots clearly showing that I was able to connect to the internet from my fibre internet connection as well as the LTE connection on my mobile phone. The video clearly demonstrates that I was able to open websites as well as my other trading apps (I use more than one trading provider) and there were absolutely no problems at all with my internet, my devices or other trading apps. The video evidence clearly shows that I tried on multiple occasions but could not connect only to the Exness app and to close off trades.

I have diligently documented my experiences, including screenshots and chat transcripts from the help desk, revealing the repeated assurances made and their subsequent neglect. Shockingly, on two occasions, Exness's own investigation team negligently mishandled my case, further compounding my grievances.

The cumulative effect of technical issues, unfulfilled promises, and the apparent abandonment by my account manager has not only jeopardized my financial well-being but has also taken a severe toll on my mental health.

In the interest of transparency and accountability, I am considering sharing my experiences with a journalist to shed light on the challenges faced by Exness clients and to inform others of what to expect by Exness and make informed decisions. I believe that open communication is crucial for fostering trust. If there are other journalists wanting to hear my experience with Exness, I am willing to share to make the public aware of what they are getting into with Exness. I have video evidence showing me unable to connect to the exness trading app, screenshots of me reporting to Exness staff the problem I encountered, all the chats logs with exness support staff, the emails from support staff blaming me and my devices, screenshots of error messages on the Exness website when trying to connect to the trading server, screen recording which I have taken directly from my mobile device displaying that it was only the Exness app that was not working and all my other trading apps were working perfectly fine.

I am willing to play open cards with everyone. As stated earlier, my official complaint number with Exness is 09260936. Any Exness staff can search that number to confirm my complaint. This is peoples hard earned money that they are losing and not willing to take accountability.

I have attached some of the screenshots but I am unable to attach the video files. I sincerely hope that Exness takes immediate steps to rectify this situation and restores a semblance of faith in its commitment to clients. My experience stands as a cautionary tale, and I hope it serves as a catalyst for positive change within the company.
@ExnessOfficial, can we have your attention here, please?

Hello Mobiggs,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced on our platforms. Your message, including complaint number 09260936, has reached our team. Our dedicated team has already reached out to you to assist in resolving the issues. Ensuring our customers have the best possible experience is our top priority.

Feel free to reach out to us should you require any further assistance.

Best regards,
Exness Team

In my experience, Exness is constantly in cahoots with scammers to create fake trading histories to lure in unsuspecting clients. They are not trust-

Hello Mobiggs,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced on our platforms. Your message, including complaint number 09260936, has reached our team. Our dedicated team has already reached out to you to assist in resolving the issues. Ensuring our customers have the best possible experience is our top priority.

Feel free to reach out to us should you require any further assistance.

Best regards,
Exness Team

Dear Exness Official

Thank you for your prompt response. While I appreciate your acknowledgment of my concerns and the effort to resolve the issues, it's important to highlight that this has been an ongoing problem since September 2023.

Yes I did receive some communication from Exness that my case is being looked into. Though these were the same generic responses I have been receiving from Exness since I reported the case on the 12th September 2023, so please forgive my scepticism.

I am hopeful that your dedicated team will address these issues effectively, but it's crucial to emphasise the severity of the impact on my trading activities and overall well-being. I trust that your team will provide a comprehensive and lasting solution to ensure a seamless and reliable trading experience moving forward.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to a prompt resolution.

Best regards

Last edited:
In my experience, Exness is constantly in cahoots with scammers to create fake trading histories to lure in unsuspecting clients. They are not trust-worthy.
Hi there Binevon,

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues, and we would be delighted to assist you.
You can find our contact details on our website: http://bit.ly/Exness-ContactUs.

Best regards,
Exness Team

Hi there,

Should you need any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us via direct message here or on our social media pages - https://bit.ly/3ECF4Zx. We are here to help.

Best regards,
Exness Team

Yeah I tried sending a query on the 3/11/2023 via Instagram platform according to the link you sent and the query I sent is still “pending”.

Please see attached screenshot as proof that I did try that avenue already. No response from there.

Attachments

• IMG_9779.png
    IMG_9779.png
    364 KB · Views: 16
Yeah I tried sending a query on the 3/11/2023 via Instagram platform according to the link you sent and the query I sent is still “pending”.

Please see attached screenshot as proof that I did try that avenue already. No response from there.
Thank you! While we don't currently offer live appointments, feel free to send us a message, and we'll be happy to assist you

Kindly confirm that our team has been in touch with you regarding your first query?

Thank you! While we don't currently offer live appointments, feel free to send us a message, and we'll be happy to assist you

Kindly confirm that our team has been in touch with you regarding your first query?

Hello

Yes, I can confirm that there has been contact made by 2 team members on the 13/11, they have confirmed that they are investigating my case. No further updates as yet.

Back