Explain me if you can!

D-Trader

Private, 1st Class
In my childhood as I was 8, I visited a mogician. He showed viewr a selfmade small machine was so round as paper roll. He put in paper roll machine a small paper and rolled it to rights. I saw that paper was inside the roll. He showed to all that paper is inside the roll and then he rolled it to left (clock and anticlock). when he rolled to left I saw that a currency note came out. I was child and this action was realy to appriciaiteable. When I was at home I thought why this man earning money by showing his magics, he has a wounderful machine to make money. I was child and now I am thinking about my stupid question, which i put to and answered it.

So, Explain me please, I read many advertisments E-mails and articles related to Forex contests. They wrote THIS MONTH xyz MAKE 20000 USD FROM 300 USD IN ONE MONTH. Let we do a small calculation. xyz can make 20,000.00 USD from 300 USD in one month. How much he can make from 20,000.00 USD in one month and so on. So xyz can be multimillarder within two to three years. Such articles and ads I read many times from years to years but never heard about any millioner.

D-Trader.

The millionaires are the ones selling the little paper gimmicks that appear to make money. :D

Back