Fake results published by Profit Forex Signals profit-forexsignals.com

Like it or not, FPA has big influence but at the same time is using this influence to "hunt" scammers and fraudsters. As you well saw, I have firstly asked the trader to invite you to reply to these allegations before anyone said anything about this case.

I suggest you to provide a better customer service before hiding behind small font T&C

What does one have to do with another? Have you contacted the users who reviewed our service to see if they lied or not? Have you experienced our customer service? Are you a client? What`s doomed is another thing, if an outsider is claiming such things without verifying certain aspects! Now please tell me where`s the honesty in your remarks, cause I`m lost!

Just to be clear- I am not a client nor a competitor.

As I have understood- your company have admitted on doing so. And yes, fake reviews had a lot to do with customer service.

I have not agreed that the company paid for reviews and if they ever did that it was surely not since i took over management. I can assure you that I wouldn`t allow such thing and i don`t think that if the company ever bought any reviews, this means it`s a scam, a fraud, a bad service or bad customer support. They`re simply not connected and I would like to get at least one decent reason for why it should be connected.

The intention is not deceive here, because this company is not based on short term gains through sales where we lie the client and then he will quit anyway and draw a bad publicity against us. I can assure you of that! We always work with our clients to prevent that.

Not far from 2 weeks ago, a client who I`m sure that if I ask him to come here and certify it, he will come, had a small mt4 standard account with minimum lot size 0.1 and for this reason, in ultimate plan where we have a lot of trades, he lost it. He realized what his mistake of using high risks was and he came back with a bigger equity and a micro mt4 account, for a more responsible trading, point where we felt that we need to make his trading experience better and we offered him free subscriptions until he will double what he lost, BY HIS FAULT!

And examples like this are many. What leads to any good intentions conclusion that our customer service is top. Not to mention the fact that we answer LIVE CHAT queries, no matter if it`s 4am or 12 at noon.

Fake reviews have to do with marketing, no matter if the intentions are bad or good. Customer service is a whole other topic.

Again, at least from when I manage the business, no misbehavior in the business practice have been conducted, whatsoever. But of course it`s anybody`s choice if they believe it or not.

I would like to remember my availability in answering any concerns you or anybody else might have regarding our service!

Best regards!

Andrew Host
clients@profit-forexsignals.com

So, the results published on PFXS website are only valid for the sms signals, not for the trade copier. But this is not written anywhere. I should have paid attention on PFA recommendation before dealing with this company: "Then, the FPA recommends a HIGH LEVEL OF CAUTION dealing with this company."

If clients can get 2 totally different results, over 1000 pips apart, it would be FAR more honest and ethical to post both sets of results on your page instead of just the one showing profit. Is it your company's intention to let new clients sign up not realizing that what shows as a profitable month was really a losing month for many clients?

It would also be a good idea to run MyFxBook accounts (or, better yet, FPA Performance Tests) to back up both sets of claimed results. Otherwise, how would a prospective client comparing the trading account loss to the claimed profits know for certain that claimed positive results isn't a lie. Based on all those claimed positive results, opening a couple of large new accounts at a well regulated broker shouldn't present even the slightest financial strain on the company.

So, the results published on PFXS website are only valid for the sms signals, not for the trade copier. But this is not written anywhere. I should have paid attention on PFA recommendation before dealing with this company: "Then, the FPA recommends a HIGH LEVEL OF CAUTION dealing with this company."

You came on our LIVE CHAT where you got a very good explanation for everything and yet you come here exposing the situation in a very different way? Not a problem, my conversation with you is now over. Regards!

If clients can get 2 totally different results, over 1000 pips apart, it would be FAR more honest and ethical to post both sets of results on your page instead of just the one showing profit. Is it your company's intention to let new clients sign up not realizing that what shows as a profitable month was really a losing month for many clients?

It would also be a good idea to run MyFxBook accounts (or, better yet, FPA Performance Tests) to back up both sets of claimed results. Otherwise, how would a prospective client comparing the trading account loss to the claimed profits know for certain that claimed positive results isn't a lie. Based on all those claimed positive results, opening a couple of large new accounts at a well regulated broker shouldn't present even the slightest financial strain on the company.

1. It`s not a rule for such large discrepancies. It was just a bad month on the STANDARD copier (the ultimate for example didn`t had problems) and that`s why the difference of pips.
2. We have myfxbook verified accounts for each package in particular. Every one of them have the copier attached. We can`t attach myfxbook to an account traded by traders, not by us.
3. What we will do to make everyone understand better is to have website results for all packages, not only for the standard. So in a short period of time, the website will display aLl 4 packages normal alerts results as well as those 4 myfxbook widgets for each type of copier account.

So to be clear again, it`s not a rule for such differences to exist. Because this whole situation is connected only with the fact that the STANDARD COPIER had a bad month. Most of the times, the copier accounts are performing much better than an account traded with regular alerts and our advised safe risk, because they are traded by professionals. Now of course it can happen that a client will place more trades with the same signal, therefore resulting in a bigger amount of pips made, situation where one can not say copier was worse than normal alerts.

Regular alerts will not be given as tests, but a FPA Performance Test on any package you want to test is doable and we have nothing against it.

Best regards!

Andrew Host
clients@profit-forexsignals.com

Back