Fake results published by Profit Forex Signals profit-forexsignals.com

Again, thank you Pharaoh and Eddiger for the opportunity here. These will be my last words about this thread.
In fact if you look closer to the Myfxbook results you will see that the same discrepancy also happened in June. If you look to Myfxbook on June 30 /2014 (STD Pckg - PFXS - Jun_30_2014.JPG) you will find another big loss of -401.5 pips on for the trade copier but if you look the results presented on the FXPS webpage, they report a profit +815 pips without including that big loss of -401.5 pips, as you can see on the FPXS detailed June report here (https://www.profit-forexsignals.com/statements/CopyOfReport-June2014.pdf). So again in June, as in July, the signals sent over SMS had a different performance compared to the trade copier I was using. Surely this discrepancy shall be communicated to all new customers before choosing to use the trade copier.

Very simply put, they suck wish to market things that don't exist like their profits, old saying "no truth in advertising." It would be kind of difficult for them to market poor performance, so it's far more easy for them to straight out lie...

Very simply put, they suck wish to market things that don't exist like their profits, old saying "no truth in advertising." It would be kind of difficult for them to market poor performance, so it's far more easy for them to straight out lie...

You don`t have the slightest idea of what the meaning of your words are and what`s the truth in our company. It`s very easy to throw with words. My comments on this thread are closed since the user denied every compensation, every given explanation and seems that the interest here is other than a normal, legit and honest one.

Thanks to the mods for a healthy conversation for all of us.

Best Regards!

Andrew Host
clients@profit-forexsignals.com

Andrew I need your help here.

According to your website you have gained just profits during 2014 results.png and when I look deeply through the myfxbook widget results you have linked to your website I can see that your way to reflect reality if very selective. mfxb_stats.png The chart is showing pretty big loss on the end of July and maybe you show profits in pips but in profits I can see losses.

Please advice

This is guy is a marketing rep they only wish to "FAKE FRAUD CON" users because the P/L does not lie, only they do.. Posting FAKE results on a website when in myfxbook you can clearly see the losses well that is just RETARDED... Rip people off go ahead you have no honor your signal service is in the TANK and people will FLEE your sinking ship and all I can say before people drowned is RUN!!!

Andrew I need your help here.

According to your website you have gained just profits during 2014 View attachment 16441 and when I look deeply through the myfxbook widget results you have linked to your website I can see that your way to reflect reality if very selective. View attachment 16442 The chart is showing pretty big loss on the end of July and maybe you show profits in pips but in profits I can see losses.

Please advice

You are somehow right about that and this issue was addressed by me personally to the trading desk last week. Some instruments were creating lots of pips but small profits that didn`t reflected in a profitable trading overall. So this will be changed. As for the myfxbook widgets, the accounts are connected to the copier as I have previously mentioned. What happened is that they were traded slightly different than the normal sms/email alerts provided to the regular users and this sometimes made losses due to removal of some stops to increase management ability. This will also be corrected as some copier clients specifically asked us to use a DD below 5% even if that means to aim for smaller % profit, so we`ll change the trading style a bit. Specially now that we contracted a major pool of managed accounts with a reputable broker.

Also we will take into consideration the advice to mention about the chance to have different results with copier and regular alerts so there won`t be any more confusion regarding our T&C.

Let me know if there`s something else I can hep you with.

Best Regards!

Andrew Host
clients@profit-forexsignals.com

So when are we suppose to see this change in your website?

I really understand your marketing needs, but there is that line where marketing becomes misleading (intentionally or not)

Ethically, instead of selecting the most profitable items, any clamed results on the site should cover all services.

Since some of the items traded have very high pip numbers resulting in very small amounts of cash, any results need to include both pips and percentages.

Further, if there are any trades left open at the end of the month, floating gain/loss in both pips and percent of account needs to be included.

Otherwise, the claimed results are, at best, deceptive.

Back