Favourite Trading Indicators?

I am ever read if the best indicator is Ichimoku as a complete indicator, with high accuracy in signal given, but this indicator seems so complicated for newbie, but if really understand it will easy how to use

I am not fully satisfied with any one indicator I use a blend of indicators to find the trend of the market. It is not easy to understand the reading of indicators, We need a long practice time spend on specific indicators so that we can use them effectively. RSI and moving Average are good indicators then I get help from Candlestick and other time frames too.

I use a combination of SMAs, RSI, candle stick patterns and price action.

For me, the most attractive indicator is the Relative Strength Index, a relative strength index that belongs to the group of oscillators. The RSI indicator shows the position of current prices about the previous period. It gives the best signals in a sideways trend, showing how much the price has deviated from the average values. I've been using it for quite a while now and think I'll continue to do so.

Trading Chaos are the best indicators: Alligator, Fractals & AO. They work together only.
Alligator is good and work when there is a breakout after such condition where the price is in sideways or flat condition, in this time alligator still sleep and when they break out alligator is hungry and want to eat.

I believe better to take some time learning the price action rather than relying on the indicators because they are the lagging indicators and price is the actual which is happening on the charts right now.

My favourite bollinger bands and Fibo, but with this market like for now I also started to use Ichimoku system.

I still use a Supply and Demand mt4 indicator just to confirm or measure the accuracy of my own zones

Back