Favourite Trading Indicators?

I am pretty conservative about indicators and other tools which assist my trading.
First of all, I try to concentrate on the price action. Many beginners use so many indicators and oscillators at a time that they cannot see the most objective indicator in trading, i.e. the prices. So, in the beginning of every market analysis I analyze the prices themselves and see the support and resistance levels and analyze the charts of different timeframes.
However, it doesn't mean that I don't use indicators in my trading. I use RSI and moving averages. Perhaps, they are the simplies and the most popular indicators in forex trading, but I feel that they are the most objective and accurate.

Although I am attached indicators like RSI, Bolinger band, I am still like to analyze based price action and candlestick pattern, make trade become simple, and manage the risk as the minimum possible, trying to focus on support resistance zone.

Although I am attached indicators like RSI, Bolinger band, I am still like to analyze based price action and candlestick pattern, make trade become simple, and manage the risk as the minimum possible, trying to focus on support resistance zone.
One of my favourite ways to trade is based on support and resistance, too.

What are your favourite trading indicators/oscillators?
(please list more than one if appropriate)
I am a price action trader. I have been trading based in price action for some years. At the beginning of my trading days, I used to use indicator though. Back then, Moving Average (SMA 200) was my favourite.

I am a price action trader. I have been trading based in price action for some years. At the beginning of my trading days, I used to use indicator though. Back then, Moving Average (SMA 200) was my favourite.
Sounds good! How is it going then?

I am not really into using lots of indicators at a time. I prefer to concentrate on the price action. However, I use RSI and moving averages all the time. I like them because of their simplicity and accuracy, so that I know how to use them efficiently.

I am not really into using lots of indicators at a time. I prefer to concentrate on the price action. However, I use RSI and moving averages all the time. I like them because of their simplicity and accuracy, so that I know how to use them efficiently.
We need to think simple in trading, RSI is useful to analyze the price already on overbought or oversold zone level, moving average for analyzing the trend, but no perfect indicator, RSI may rarely give signal OB or OS, while MA included lagging indicator.

Back