• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I open an account with FBS ACCOUNT NO 326 717, ticker NO ON MT4 17114810 05/05/2014 12:33:09 , and take a position in the SELL 0.9268, BUT when in position 0.9261 , I can only profit 3

I open an account with FBS ACCOUNT NO 326 717, ticker NO ON MT4 17114810 05/05/2014 12:33:09 , and take a position in the SELL 0.9268, BUT when in position 0.9261 , I can only profit 3

You sell order was closed with the same price as you opened it, that is without any loss or profit. This happend because Sell orders are closed on Ask-price, and spread was indemnified by your profit.
Could you please clarify your question?

Commissions taken for account depositing are cancelled!

We are happy to inform you about an unprecedented promotion by FBS! Now there are no commissions, taken by payment systems!

Deposit your accounts via any convenient payment option absolutely free of charge!

All fees are reimbursed by FBS! Take your chance to benefit from such a profitable offer: you get to your balance exactly the same amount you transferred to your account!

FBS is constantly taking care of its clients’ convenience and profitability that is why we open up new opportunities for you over and over again!

Take part in our beneficial promotions! Become successful with FBS!

Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 09.06.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 09.07.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)

fbs_pro_.jpg

I am thinking about allocating funds to managed accounts and found a company that seem to have portfolios that have good track records
and is regulated: Traders Trust Capital Management( TTCM).
Does anyone heard of them and/or has experience with the company?

I am thinking about allocating funds to managed accounts and found a company that seem to have portfolios that have good track records

You can try out yourself the quality of execution and trading conditions without any initial deposit. You can open a Standatd account and get $5 for free.
If you have any additonal questions please feel free to ask them. We are here for you!

I have experience trading with FBS for 3 years until now. They have fast server, fast execution and fast WD process.

FBS World Cup 2014 contest for all football lovers! Take part and become a champion!

We announce the start of an unprecedented contest FBS World Cup 2014! If you love football as passionately as Forex, support your national teams and always predict the correct result of each match – this contest is especially for you!

You just need to place your stake on the team which, in your opinion, would win a match, execute orders and collect points that would be converted into real money afterwards! Make a good shot in the correct score of the match and get extra 20% to the collected points amount! Prize fund of the contest is unlimited! The more points you get – the bigger is your final prize!

But that is not all!

Especially for fans of World cup we have prepared fabulous gifts – exclusive Brazil World Cup 2014 T-shirts, Brazuca balls and an official kit of your favorite team!
Excitement from this entertaining contest and an opportunity to win real money will not leave anyone cold! Do not miss such a grandiose event of the year!

FBS World Cup contest is created only for you!

Estimate its advantages:
- No registration or initial deposit are required to take part in the contest
- Participants with different deposits have equal chances to win
- Even if you do not trade, you have a chance to get a prize

Watch matches of the World Cup with FBS, place your stakes and win cool prizes! Become a champion with FBS!

football_686.png

The FBS Company won the prize "The Best Broker in Asia 2014". The leadership was approved the fourth time in a row!

We would proudly like to inform you about our new achievement as the prestigious Forex Report Awards from World Finance - «Best Broker in Southeast Asia in 2014"! The award was presented to the company for the fourth time that makes the success of FBS almost unattainable! The Company which celebrated its fifth anniversary in this year has been receiving such a respected award from the beginning of its work. That it is unbelievable!

The official authorities of the Company were invited on receiving the award ceremony in London. After the ceremony the organizers interviewed the head of the analytical department of the FBS leadership in Asia and prospects of the company. During this conversation, our expert also answered the questions and gave practical pieces of advice for all professional traders.

Undoubtedly FBS gained great popularity and excellent reputation worldwide, especially in Asia. And every year we continue to move further in this direction - to expand our presence in different regions, to conduct seminars and participate in major events. We remain committed to our principle of focus on customers and individual approach. This year also was marked by the opening of new offices and representatives of FBS.

Nevertheless, we are not going to stop there! And this is one of the main reasons why the year after year FBS increases its level and consistently receives prestigious awards. We are qualifying many different promotions for our clients and strife for making out service the ace of aces.

Annually a competent jury of the special-purpose publication the Forex Report selects the best company of the year based on analyzing the traders’ voices and brokers work on a number of objective criteria. The Forex Report is the draft of the established financial institution the World Finance.

We would like to thank our clients and partners for their trust! This is our main reward!

award_2014_new_fon.png

FBS Awards: Awards

Award presentation:

Last edited by a moderator:
FBS Auto Cup Promo! Take part in a race for a dream-car!

FBS announces a grand drawing of three fabulous cars!

For the first time on Forex – impressive prizes: Porsche Panamera, Mercedes CLS, and Range Rover Evoque! One of these stunning, beautiful, high-power, classy vehicles can be yours for real! It is incredible!

We start on September 22, 2014. All the participants are on an equal footing – each FBS client has a chance to win a luxurious car! There are no restrictions!

FBS traders deserve not only to work with the best broker, but also to own a fancy car!
This is a symbol of success and a living of your dream!

To join FBS Auto Cup, it is necessary to deposit 500 USD or more (one-time or in parts) to your trading account and trade 3 lots. The more accounts that meet these requirements you have, the higher your chances are!

Just like a race, FBS Contest will be thrilling. No need to wait long – the day of prize drawing is coming very soon!

On February 27, 2015, in honor of FBS Birthday, we will determine the happy winners.

news.jpg

Back