• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Deposit by liberty reserve is free in FBS, we don't have to pay the transaction cost and FBS bear it.

I like this benefit of FBS very much and I love FBS when they give also 3% bonus on liberty reserve deposit. I hope this promotion will be continued for a long time.

Yeah, we also get 30% deposit bonus so we will get double bonus if we make deposit using liberty reserve.

Yeah, we will get more advantage using liberty reserve,
but don't forget to use breakeven trading,
to cover your money from loss when you get the worst condition, margin call.

Yeah, we will get more advantage using liberty reserve,
but don't forget to use breakeven trading,
to cover your money from loss when you get the worst condition, margin call.

Never. I will never trade without using Breakeven Trading. It is not possible for me to deposit my valuable money in forex without any protection. I am using Breakeven from the first FBS offers it.

Never. I will never trade without using Breakeven Trading. It is not possible for me to deposit my valuable money in forex without any protection. I am using Breakeven from the first FBS offers it.

Your statement sounds good, sir. You really trade with safe, with breakeven trading you won't lose your money if you find the worst condition.

Take part and win!
Friday, September 14, 2012 - 07:15

999--686h210_g_eng.png

Dear traders!

Registration for demo-contest 999 is opened!

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

During the contest all the participants have an opportunity to implement their new strategies, test their ideas of investing, be entitled as the best trader and win 555USD, 333 USD and 111 USD!

The registration is open till 25.09.12.

Take part “999” Contest : https://my.fbs.com/contests/999

Contest period: 26.09.12-26.10.12

999 demo contest will be start again 26.09.12 until 26.10.12. Let's participate and get the prize :D

Anyone get problem with demo account using this broker?

Hopefully this help you :

Demo-server IP address changing

To trade on demo accounts please use the IP address of the new demo server: 111,235,138,103.

FBS Advantages

Trading with FBS

• Leverage
    FBS offers flexible leverage starting from 1:1 up to 1:500.
  • Fixed and floating spread
    FBS offers 3 types of accounts designed to meet the needs of various groups of traders.
  • No requotes
    With FBS you may enjoy Forex trading with NO requotes.
  • Swap-free accounts
    You may apply for it via e-mail to support@fbs.com
  • Scalping is allowed
    There are no restrictions for scalping.
  • Trading platforms
    FBS operates on Metatrader 4 platform, which is also available for mobile devices and smartphones.

more information: Advantages // FBS Markets Inc.

Back