• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Have you know about that the website LR already can be accessed again, guys?

Have you know about that the website LR already can be accessed again, guys?

LR is now accessible sis. I think you are waiting for LR to withdraw from your FBS account.

Now you can do it and enjoy your profit from forex.

LR is now accessible sis. I think you are waiting for LR to withdraw from your FBS account.

Now you can do it and enjoy your profit from forex.

Yeah, you're right. I'm waiting for LR to withdraw my money. And i think most of us are waiting for LR too. :)

FBS advantages in my opinion:

There are many advantages of trading with FBS. The top advantages in my opinion are:

1. Breakeven trading

It is a unique service by FBS which allows us to get deposit back in case we loss it while trading with FBS. It works as a forex insurance and FBS is the only broker of the world which offers it to traders.

2. Highest 33% deposit bonus

It combines both 30% deposit bonus and extra 3% liberty reserve deposit bonus. The best thing of the bonus is, we can withdraw it, we can also use it as additional margin.

3. Many trading platforms

FBS has trading platform for PC, Ipad, Ipod, Iphone, all android phones and others. So, anytime, anywhere we can trade with FBS from any devices.

4. Quick and helpful support

I was not understanding properly when I can withdraw 3% liberty reserve bonus and I tried for FBS support in my local time 4 am. Everything was closed in my area but I find FBS support was opened and the support lady nicely explained my all questions and informed me I am eligible to withdraw the LR bonus as I have performed 10 trades already.

I highly appreciate it.

5. Various contests

Although it has no direct relation with trading, but I love FBS contests. FBS arranges a lots of contests every month and many trader manage their trading capital by participating in those. They have contest for facebook users, they have contest for professional traders where monthly prize fund is $999 (all prizes can be withdrawn anytime).

6. Best broker of Asia

I don't live in Asia. But I saw that FBS has won numerous awards as best broker of Asia in 2011 and also in 2012 by famous rating organizations like World Finance. I think when a broker is recognized with such prestigious awards, it ensures the broker is very responsible and much popular among traders. For funds safety also, it is very important.

7. Quick withdrawal

My first withdrawal amount with FBS was only few dollars. Later I have withdrawn few times couple of hundred dollars and it was processed very fast and always in time. I appreciate it. I love to see money in my account quick.

I know FBS has many other advantages like many deposit/withdrawal methods, forex seminars, local bank deposit etc but in my opinion these are best advantages of FBS.

Yeah, you're right. I'm waiting for LR to withdraw my money. And i think most of us are waiting for LR too. :)

I have some money in LR, their maintenance make me feel confuse. But now I can withdrawal my profit from FBS as fast as before.

Why don't you using another methode like Fasapay before?
I think this methode quit good. I have try using Fasapay.

Why don't you using another methode like Fasapay before?
I think this methode quit good. I have try using Fasapay.

We can choose one option that we feel comfortable to do it, we can use LR, Fasapay, local changer or the other method that FBS give to us.

We can choose one option that we feel comfortable to do it, we can use LR, Fasapay, local changer or the other method that FBS give to us.

That's right. Because FBS give many options to do transaction for their traders. We free to choose which the that is suitable for us.

Deposit by liberty reserve is free in FBS, we don't have to pay the transaction cost and FBS bear it.

I like this benefit of FBS very much and I love FBS when they give also 3% bonus on liberty reserve deposit. I hope this promotion will be continued for a long time.

Deposit by liberty reserve is free in FBS, we don't have to pay the transaction cost and FBS bear it.

I like this benefit of FBS very much and I love FBS when they give also 3% bonus on liberty reserve deposit. I hope this promotion will be continued for a long time.

Yeah, we also get 30% deposit bonus so we will get double bonus if we make deposit using liberty reserve.

Back