Forex-27-7.com - managed account-where is my money?

I realize this is a personal question but how much money did you guys invest with Rick? If it was a large amount I suggest you contact the authorities immediately. I am from Australia/UK so I am not sure who you would contact in America. I would likely start with the NFA or a similar regulatory body.

IC3.gov, SEC.gov, and www.CFTC.gov would be good places to start.

I think Nick is right. The time for waiting has passed. I recommend that people start filing complaints now. If it turns out that the family emergency was real, a government inquiry won't cause any damage and will give Rick a much needed wakeup call about how he handles keeping in touch with clients. If it isn't real, then the faster the inquiry starts, the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made some reserch on Forex-24-7 which i believe will be of help to every one.
the list below consists of the site details and it can also be used to track the owner in case of any fraudulent act .my advise it that - no one should take the issue simple, try reporting to the appropriate authority.

forex-24-7.com

Registrant Contact:
forex 24 7, LLC
Cheryl Kraai ()

Fax:
11313 S. E. Stevens Rd.
Portland, Oregon 97266
US

Administrative Contact:
forex 24 7, LLC
Cheryl Kraai ()
+1.5036540286 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +1.5036540286      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax:
11313 S. E. Stevens Rd.
Portland, Oregon 97266
US

Technical Contact:
EZOT, Inc.
DNS Administrator ()
+1.8322379991
Fax: +1.8322379996
PMB 239
9597 Jones Road
Houston, TX 77065
US

Another one who can't find Rick Kraai

Hi everyone,

I'm in the same situation. About $9K. Agree with comments that he could take 5 minutes to email all contacts about his issues. What's happening is unnaceptable.

Pharaoh, thank you for referring me to this thread.

Toast Trader: I would appreciate the update you mentioned to Bob. My email is brunobug (at) hotmail.com

Probably old information to some, but I found out this information about "Rick Kraai" whose real name is Richard Wielenbeck.

Did anyone manage to get their money back from this guy?

Article: Oregon regulators fine Happy Valley businessman $305,000 for foreign currency trading scheme | OregonLive.com

Oregon regulators fine Happy Valley businessman $305,000 for foreign currency trading scheme

State investment regulators fined a Happy Valley businessman $305,000 for running a fraudulent foreign-exchange scheme that bilked at least 40 investors of $200,000 or more.

The Oregon Division of Finance and Corporate Securities this month fined Richard Wielenbeck, also known as Rick Kraai, $305,000 for violating state securities law. Wielenbeck operated Forex Currency Club and Forex 24 7, which listed a Happy Valley street addresses as their principal place of business. The division will suspend $250,000 of the fine if Wielenbeck refunds investors their original investment, according to the order announced today.

Wielenbeck could not immediately be reached for comment.
Wielenbeck started soliciting investors in his foreign-exchange investment scheme in May 2008 via a website FOREX-24-7. He promised “no loss and no risk” because he would “add rebates” to the balance of any account if the group had a negative month. Wielenbeck would receive 20 percent of all profits made in trading.

Instead, as he later admitted to state investigators, he comingled investor funds with his own and used new investments to pay off older investors. He was not licensed to sell securities or commodities, and his businesses were registered in his girlfriend's name because he had bad credit.

The division estimates at least 40 investors poured at least $200,000 into the scheme through June 2010, just before Wielenbeck stopped mailing account statements to them. Only one of 11 investors who complained to the division ever saw their principal returned.

“With investing, there is no such thing as ‘no loss and no risk,’” said David Tatman, administrator of the division. He characterized foreign currency trading as too complicated and volatile for individual investors.

The state ordered Wielenbeck to stop selling securities and investing on behalf of others. It also permanently barred him from receiving any state securities license or operating an investment firm.

Back