1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex-auto-trader.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by AsstModerator, Oct 31, 2008.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

2. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

A really good non-trending market EA in my opinion. Everything is as advertised.

3. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

Forward test results

Getting back to you here with a bit of an update on my whereabouts with FAT. Since my last post, I've been running a forward test of Forex Auto Trader and it really blew my mind. In mere three weeks the deposit went up +43.25% - see the complete report here: Statement: 380601 - Craig Reynolds

I can provide anyone who would be interested with a read-only/investor's access to my account with Alpari (UK) Ltd., so that you would see it for yourself. Just drop me a PM.

4. cbrecruit1

cbrecruit1 Private

Forex Auto trader

ok I had a fairly ok results myself however I have problem with this program: that it makes profit however because of the stop loss you lose the profit it could of made it not like it trading at a loss it does not know when to take the profit before it is loss thus you make unnecessary loses. the powers at be just need to sort out there settings on this program any live traders out there if so with what broker?

If I had manually stop most of my trades I would of been in greater profit. Has anyone tried this program live?

5. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

I have contacted them about this matter. Today (Monday) they will release a fresh upgrade of Forex Auto Trader in which one will be able to edit the S/L and T/P settings manually, according to his/her preferences.

6. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

Decided to post an updated account statement on my progress with Forex Auto Trader - just goes to show how consistent this software is:
    Statement: 380601 - Craig Reynolds

7. online-rating

online-rating Recruit

cbrecruit1, I bought version 1.1.4, and was dissappointed too. But yesterday I found an Update Reminder Letter with download link to version 1.1.5.
    Now I can change TP and SL there!

This guys doing great job, when they are updating it! Other forex software is not updating every 2 weeks!

PS: Keep watching on it...

8. online-rating

online-rating Recruit

Today 70 pips in profit (sell)! Good Results!

9. Gert v Bruggen

Gert v Bruggen Private, 1st Class

question under what broker software does it run do u need Metatrade or something
    i use metatrde next to my broker software but only for demo
    so i like to know how u iimport the software

Greets

Gert

10. pipsbuster

pipsbuster Sergeant

In the first six weeks of trading with Forex Auto Trader, my account balance has gone up from $10,000 to $22,963.95 - for the detailed account statement, please, click here: Statement: 380601 - Craig Reynolds

If you would like to get investor's/read-only access to my account, please, drop me a PM.