Forex Chart Pattern Recognition technique on the Breakout System

request

hello Traders
thank you for this forum and this stategy,
please help me
what do you take position by just macd convergence?
where do you use convergence's macd for read the chart?
would you please refer me to cartained subjuct which clarify above mentioned item for me?(convergence)

very very thanks.

Greetings Fellow Trader
As you are aware. the whole world is taking cognizance what is happening in Egypt,Libya and the Middle East.
The effect of the unrest in these region is now beginning to show up in the price of oil and increase volatility in an already volatile market.
This unrest and volatility is also reflecting into other financial products,like currencies and commodities through increased liquidity and spreads.Time will tell how it all unfolds..

hhh10.gif

1.6272-1.6179=0.0093
1.6236-0.0093=1.6173(target point)

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum - Page 4

dennisth19,

I have checked out the site Software for Metatrader- Instant Download!.
It's a nice clean/sterile looking site with a Legal Notice "U.S. Government Required Disclaimer..".

What's their "Performance Guarantee" seal supposed to mean?

Their 1,428pips profits for March 2011 is impressive, but claimed to have achieved a legendary 3,267pips in August 2010.
Plus they also have the "holy grail" EA.

If they can perform even a fifth of what they claimed, they are definately worth checking out, especially for a mere usd99 per month for "Forex Signals from Trading Experts in Real Time".

However, I cannot find out more on their located/registered office (my guess is somewhere in the U.S coz of that Legal Notice), company's history/background, tel/fax nos, e-mail address, etc.

Any input on the above details?

Hi Mistikal,
Nice simple strategy. Can you explain how you determine your take profit levels and whether you consider s/r levels or round numbers. It would be great if there was an explanatory pdf or something.

I am sure I could happily begin trading with this system if I know more details.

All the best,
Dave

The Holy Grail

Hello Forexgreenland Knights,
Yesterday price on the GBPUSD hourly made a bounce downward to the 50% fibonnacci retracement and later moved upwards, which manifested a double top pattern. By positioning yourself to foresee these patterns, you can surf the waves at the right time.

MQL5: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader

Today, on the 28th of October 2014, we are still observing the the cable which has its entry point @ 1.6155
1st target @ 1.6115 (38.2%)
2nd target @ 1.6095 (50.0%)
3rd target @ 1.6075 (61.8%)
stop loss @ 1.6180

MQL5: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader

As I promised, my Current Book is out.. The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ on Kindle..
You can still have a sneak peak from the sample excepts here;

4shared.com/office/-BJAQm4-ba/The_Holy_Grail_and_the_Mystery.html

The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ (The Holy Grail Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Aghogho Puegeren, Abd-u- Rushin. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

As usual, the press is out ... 3 days after my new book, Jesus is now a Philosopher!

'Beardless Jesus' found in Spain

404 - Page Not Found

In the image, Jesus Christ is flanked by two apostles, believed to be Peter and Paul. "The scene takes place in the celestial orb, framed between two palm trees, which in Christian iconography represent immortality, the afterlife and heaven, among other things," ABC writes.

El Mundo notes that Christ looks very different from later depictions: he has no beard, his hair is not too long and he is wearing a philosopher's toga.

Sorry we could not find the page you were looking for.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...tent=FullStory

Google

guardian news How To Enhance Your Ethereal Image

Meet Cecil Taylor, The Esoteric Pianist!

SO, how does one refine his or her ethereal image? This week’s article takes us still to the pl…
The ascent to the Luminous Heights where the Holy Grail , the Sacred Vessel of the Pure Love, Power and Wisdom of the Almighty is being potrayed by the Press as .....

The curious title of my current book, The Holy Grail, would pique your interests and open your eyes to new revelations of truth that has been hidden for centuries from mankind.
The Earth is drifting into a new circle and its birth pangs can be felt all around the world via unbridled corruption, wars, famines, plagues and pestilences, natural disasters like earthquakes, flooding, widespread fire outbreaks, and so forth in this 21st century.
Have you ever taking the time to sit and think about the strange occurrences that are grabbing currencies in the consciousness of contemporary minds? Although these events have been predicted by the Lord Jesus Christ in His First Coming at the Mount of Olives over 2000 years ago, it is quite experiential when you are in the midst of it all and wondering why, what, how or when?
The answer, my friend, is in the Holy Grail. Yes, the solution to the world’ ills, whether spiritual, physical, material, financial, intellectual, etc, could be traced to this phenomenon that spiritualists, religionists , even pagans term the Holy Grail.
Open your mind as you read through this book, and soberly reflect on this information that has been granted unto you for the salvation of a dying world. It might be the most important information of your life, which have the potential to bring you boundless joy and eternal happiness, if you are willing to open your ears to the Truth.
Till we meet again.
Yours Sincerely,
Author, Professor and Finisher of the Christine Faith,
Aghogho Puegeren.
God bless you

http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/t38...ex-forum#11104

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/29/tr...html?hpt=hp_c5

Rudkhan Castle
'A hopeful time' in Iran Bourdain on Iran: Not what I expected
Hidden in the humid green forests of Iran's northern Gilan province is Rudkhan Castle, a medieval military fortress whose origins predate the rise of Islam in Iran.
Few foreign tourists have visited the site, which is a popular attraction among Iranians.
Work started on the castle during the Persian Sassanid era, between A.D. 224 and 651. Followers of the Ismaili sect (the infamous "Assassins" or "Hashashin") are believed to have renovated and completed the fortress during the late 11th to 12th centuries.
The hike up to the castle, which is situated along two peaks of a verdant mountain, takes more than an hour, prompting many locals to call Rudkhan the "Castle of a Thousand Steps."

Within 24hrs of my post on the Assasins, the President of Burkina Faso, who assasinated his close friend resigned.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/31/burkina-faso-president-blaise-compaore-ousted-says-army

The president of Burkina Faso, Blaise Compaoré, says he will cancel ... in a coup in which Thomas Sankara, his former friend and one of Africa's most revered leaders, was ousted and assassinated. Now 63, he is a staunch ally of the US and France but was also notoriously close to Muammar Gaddafi, the ...
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/10/31/burkina-faso-explainer.html

Spirit of ‘Africa’s Che Guevara’ found in Burkina Faso uprising

That , my friends, is one of the practical demonstrations of the '' Holy Grail''.

Price went beyond expectations on the GBPUSD , and bottomed at 1.6070, far lower than our 3rd target point of 1.6075.

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/25774...vision1-price-went-beyond-expectations-on-the

Stallion

So what do we have this day our daily bread, Forexgreenland Knights? On the 4th of November 2014, GBPUSD Hourly has bottomed, then risen to the 23.6% fibonnacci da pisa level. 2 MACD Positive Divergence to price manifests a bullish pattern . 3 MACD RED LINE has just crossed the neutral boundary to the upside. 4 123 bottom pattern has been forseen as it took shape. 5 TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

ENTRY POINT @ 23.6% FIB LEVEL OF 1.5995, 1ST TARGET @ 38.2 % FIB LEVEL OF 1.6026; 2ND TARGET @ 50% FIB LEVEL OF 1.6053 ; 3RD TARGET @ 61.8 % FIB LEVEL OF 1.6081. TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

Chart GBPUSD, H1, 2014.11.04 08:18 UTC, OANDA DIVISION1, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Stallion

To Be OrNot To Be? The Myles Munroe Connection

To Be Or Not To Be? The Myles Munroe Death Connection

Hello Forexgreenland Knight,

How was your weekend? Great, I

hope. We thank God for the full

moon on the 5th of November

that ushered in a new monthly

season in the lunar calendar.

That said, the previous

GBPUSD trade was not to be.

Due to several factors that would

be broached here;

Currency manipulation, as usual:

U.S. regulators to join UK in forex fines for banks | Reuters

Nov 6 (Reuters) - U.S. regulators

plan to join their UK peers in a

multi-billion-dollar settlement

with a group of the biggest global

banks accused of manipulating

the foreign exchange market,

sources familiar with the matter

said, adding the deal could come

as early as next week.

The U.S. Commodity Futures

Trading Commission, which

oversees futures and swaps

trading, aims to announce its

settlement around the same time

as London's Financial Conduct

Authority, said one of the

sources, who was not authorized

to speak publicly.

Also the news fundamentals

from declining oil prices which

had a bearish effect on the cable (

GBPUSD). But why, you might

ask?
You see, Britain is home to

several titanic energy

organisations of the world like

British Petroleum. Their Gross

Domestic Product , GDP, shows

that energy production gets a

huge chunck of over 10%. So we

can see that the cable is directly

correlated to energy prices.

As in, when lots of European

Union members of the EU

import oil from Britain, declining

oil prices will lead them to buy

less British Pounds to finance

their energy expenditures. This

will in turn reduce the demand

for British pounds and lower its

value in a bearish multiplier

effect.

Furthermore, falling global oil

prices poses a threat to British

energy exporters' revenue, which

negatively affects the fiscal (

taxation) profile and monetary

policies of Britain. Reducing oil

prices also have a negative effect

on oil dependent/producing

Britain, whose pound sterling is

linked to the purchases of its oil.

More new oil players, like

Ghana, Angola, etc, and rivalries

within OPEC countries for larger

global oil market share, and

Russia, the largest oil producing

country should not be taking

lightly.

With all their cargoes offloading

into the international energy

scene in the midst of the global

economic recession.

This brought about an oversupply

or glut of oil, in tandem with

weak demand for the commodity.

The momentum was not strong

enough to push UP the cable

beyond the 32% fibonnacci

retracement level. Fibonnacci,

Gann, Elliot Waves experts

might see a bullish pateern

emerging in the charts, yet the

God given gift of free will of

man also has a place in the

outcome. The choice to decide

where to deploy one's material is

actually discretionary.

Consequently, in this gross

material realm, matter, including

money, is also used as

momentum to achieve means to

material ends. Of course, the

consequences would be borne by

the decider(s), who has

responsibility for executing his

freedom of choice.

So a hedge fund trader, using

fractals, might decide to unload

or short his multimillion/billion

dollar securities due to negative

news reports from the markets.

This action can override the

harmony of the laissez faire

markets for a season, while

adjusting from the chaos and

discord unto equilibrium.

UK and US May Impose Forex Fines on Banking Titans

Yes, Nigeria can be foreseen and

predicted to become one of the

largest economies in a year but if

the socioeconomic and political

actors do not exercise their

political will towards that end, in

their propensity for corruption

and stealing, it might take more

time for the prediction to come

to pass. Same with Pele on

African Football and the World

Cup.

Warren Buffett loses $2.5 billion in three days on Coca-Cola and IBM - Business News - Business - The Independent

Warren Buffett's Berkshire loses $2 billion in two days - Oct. 21, 2014

When the student is ready, the

master shall appear.

So today, on the 10th of

November, we trade

retracements on the GBPUSD 15

minute chart.
1st target @ 1.5871 ( 38.2%)
2nd target @ 1.5857 ( 50% )
3rd target @ 1.5844 ( 61.8%)
Stop loss @ 1.5922

Thank You My Father, YHWH God, the Father for vindicating Me. Myles Munroe was warned months ago but he refused to listen, like all other religious leaders in Nigeria

and around the world. My facebook account was immediately disabled and banned because they did not like my God given prophecies. Mark Zuckerberg, I know you are

reading this. How long will you guys be so stiffnecked and disregard my instructions?

Good day,
I would like to officially close my faecebook account. Kindly transfer my intellectually properties, like the pics and images on my facebook profile/album to this my yahoo

mail account as attachments. Or send me a temporary password that would enable me to transfer my intellectual properties out of facebook and close it officially. I believe

the right to privacy and ''not to facebookerly exist in google search engines, are still in order.
Thank you.

Agogho Puegeren,
Facebook Profile; Sylvester Don

Stallion

UPDATED: Dr. Myles Munroe Mourned As Crash Investigation Begins | News One

Facebook Hi, You've reached us at a channel that we don't support. Please visit the Help Center to find answers to many frequently asked questions and up-to-date forms

you can use to get in touch with us:

Sep 29
me

To
info@facebook.com webmaster@facebook.com disabled@facebook.com

Oct 11
Hello
Kindly delete my account permanently.

Aghogho Puegeren, a.a Sylvester Don

Stallion

Facebook Hi, You've reached us at a channel that we don't support. Please visit the Help Center to find answers to many frequently asked questions and up-to-date forms

you can use to get in touch with us: http
Oct 11
me
To
info@facebook.com disabled@facebook.com webmaster@facebook.com
Oct 13
Hello
This is my 3rd email that I have sent in respect of permanently deleting my facebook account for weeks now.
I NEITHER HAVE THE TIME NOR INCLINATION TO SUE YOU CREEPS IN US AND EU COURTS. ASIDE FROM THE NEGATIVE PUBLICITY THAT WOULD

IMPACT THE IMAGE AND MARKET STOCKS OF FACEBOOK, THERE ARE LOTS OF LAWYERS OUT THERE THAT ARE WILLING TO SUE FOR MULTI

MILLION DAMAGES AGAINST YOU ON THIS MATTER IN A CIVIL LAWSUIT.. BUT DO NOT FORCE ME.. SIMPLY PERMANENTLY DELETE MY FACEBOOK

ACCOUNT TODAY. OR DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?

AGHOGHO PUEGEREN

SYLVESTER DON

sylvesterdomain@yahoo.co.uk

Facebook Login
Account disabled
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.
Phone or Email:
Password:
Keep me logged in
or Sign up for Facebook

Forgotten your password?

English (UK)
Español
Português (Brasil)
Français (France)
Deutsch

SIMPLY PERMANENTLY DELETE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TODAY. OR DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Stallion

http://abcnews.go.com/International...wife-dead-bahamas-jet-crash/story?id=26796399

http://www.forbes.com/sites/faraigu...r-myles-munroe-killed-in-bahamas-plane-crash/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ine-including-religious-leader-way-event.html

Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, you people might seek to hide the truth but the truth will always prevail!

Psalms Chapter 2
Next >>

Viewing the Standard King James Version. Switch to the 1611 KJV Psalms Chapter 2 or view a Psalms 2 parallel comparison.

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

9 dead bodies don't lie on the 9th of november 2014.

http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/t3...ic-tips-on-forex-signals-in-forex-forum#11174

To Be Or Not To Be ? The Late Myles Munroe Connection

Hello Forexgreenland Knight,
How was your day? Hope it was okay.
We made around 46 pips, $46 mini lot, $460 standard lot on the GBPUSD trade the other day. I discovered that others are trying to photocopy the moves, so let’s keep our fingers crossed.
The Author, Professor and Finisher of the Christine Faith was banned from one of Nigeria’s largest online forum for predicting the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the global economic recession late 2007, which the world is still experiencing till this day.
7 years later, in early 2012, banned from one of the Nigeria’s online social media for prophecies concerning the Ultimate Warrior and Myles Munroe, I repeat, the late Pastor and Author Myles Munroe.
Also Exiled from Lagos, Nigeria to Warri, in 2012 for giving free pipe borne water to my Mile 12 COMMUNITY as Landlord.
Has the world not made it clear that the Light and Truth is not welcome in their midst?
Some days ago, I discovered this advert on a forex site. Looks like photocopy to me. They want to be like me but they don’t like me, or my God given prophecies. Don’t you think so?
This system is BANNED in 3 top Bookies? Download Bookies Nightmare System here.
ZCode™ System Winning picks and predictions for MLB baseball, NHL hockey, NBA basketball and NFL football. VIP club, winning systems and automatic ...
Kudos for the financial regulatory bodies in the US and Europe for taking the bull by the horns in cleansing the foreign exchange Aegean stable. This is just the beginning. Lots more of work to be done. If only the Nigerian politicians could muster the political will to do the same , instead of persecuting and sacking the former CBN Governor, and current Emir of Kano for doing his ethical job.
Five banks fined more than $3 billion in currency probe - Nov. 12, 2014
Five banks fined more than $3 billion in currency probe
Citibank has been ordered to pay $668 million to U.S. and British regulators to settle alleged manipulation of global exchange rates.
HONG KONG (CNNMoney)
Five banks have agreed to pay $3.3 billion in fines to global regulators to resolve allegations that they attempted to manipulate foreign exchange rates.
Affected banks -- Citibank (C), HSBC (HSBC), JPMorgan Chase (JPM), RBS and UBS(UBS) -- will collectively pay $1.4 billion to the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission and about £1.1 billion ($1.75 billion) to the U.K.'s Financial Conduct Authority.
The banks had been under investigation for "attempted manipulation of, and for aiding and abetting other banks' attempts to manipulate, global foreign exchange benchmark rates to benefit the positions of certain traders," the CFTC said in a statement.
The fines are the largest ever imposed by the U.K.'s Financial Conduct Authority, which said it will continue to investigate other parts of Barclays' FX business.

That said, why ‘’crucify’’ President Rasputin for trying to be a Forexgreenland Knight in Asia? Or is the code of honour and chivalry long dead in this dying world?
This President Tried To Make A Move On China's First Lady [Photos] - UGO News

At an APEC event to watch the fireworks in Beijing on Monday night, Russian President Vladimir Putin created a few of his own by slipping a shawl over the shoulders of Peng Liyuan, wife of Chinese ?
A smiling Peng kindly accepted the offer, but seconds later deftly slipped the shawl off into the hands of a waiting aide.
The small act of chivalry, quickly but politely rebuffed, unfolded live on state television, with voiceover from a CCTV anchor stating simply: "President Putin has placed a coat on Peng Liyuan."

China's First Lady resists the charms of Vladimir Putin
Let Sir Putin a lot be!
Use Internet to grow our economy –Mark | Nigeria Headlines - Naija Headlines
Date Posted : 10th Nov,2014
Senate President David Mark has urged Nigerians to use Internet services available in the country to grow the country’s economy rather than deploy such to defraud innocent citizens

Fibonnacci, Gann, Elliot Waves experts might see a bullish pattern emerging in the charts, yet the God given gift of free will of man also has a place in the outcome. The choice to decide where to DEPLOY one's material is actually discretionary.
So Senator David Mark, you are also reading my posts. DEPLOY was the word that attracted my attention . How has the Nation and your fellow brothers become better which you thieving and corrupt politicians on seat?
Senate rejects RMAFC proposal to cut members
Does my bank account look like a fraudster’s? Why don’t you 419 politicians in Nigeria declare all your assets, then we can know who has the moral authority and right to talk about defrauding innocent people?
Statement Period 01-Oct-2014-31-Oct-2014
Branch Name KETU
Account No. 001XXXX240
Internal Reference 239/22XXX7/1/59/0
Account Type SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Currency Naira
Opening Balance 1,274.00
Trans. Date Value Date Reference Debits Credits Balance Originating Branch Remarks
31-Oct-2014 31-Oct-2014 '0 3.98 1,277.98 KETU INTEREST CAPITALISED
CUSTOMER STATEMENT
PUEGEREN,AGHOGHO

http://nigerianjobportal.com/bill-o...tes-rejected-by-the-house-of-representatives/
Instead of you to financially empower Nigerian graduates under a fair Social Security programme, you are busy empowering yourselves and your kind in defrauding innocent citizens of $9.3million , $5.3, and other billions of dollars for 2015 elections through money laundering in South Africa and other countries.
http://topchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/02/reps-reject-bill-on-monthly-allowance.html

Senate President David Mark REJECTED a Bill For Unemployed Graduates To Be Paid ₦20,000 Monthly. And this douche-bag Gave 2face and Anie Idibia a Chevy Corvette / Ferrari F-12 Berlinetta (I refuse to know which he gave, because the logo was covered). So let me do the maths, after-all the legislature has been the most disruptive and useless arm of government since the 4th republic started and their looting habit has grown bolder over the years.
Each Senator loots ₦14 million every month. So,
₦14,000,000 ÷ 20,000 = 700 unemployed graduate per-month for 1 Senator.
109 Senators × 700 = 76,300 unemployed graduates can receive ₦20,000 per-month if we get rid of the useless Senate.
Each Dis-honourable in the House of Representative loots ₦12 million every month. So,
₦12,000,000 ÷ 20,000 = 600 unemployed graduate per-month for every Dis-honourable.
360 Dis-honourables × 600 = 216,000 Unemployed graduates receive ₦ 20,000 per-month if we get rid of the Dis-honourables.
216,000 + 76,000 = 292,300 unemployed graduates every month.
- See more at: http://nigerianjobportal.com/bill-o...ouse-of-representatives/#sthash.Ew7Y4d51.dpuf

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2013/04/nigeria-senators-allowances-revealed.html
How do you think you are going to escape the Last Judgement, Senator David Mark and the gang, when late Pastor Myles Munroe could not escape in his private jet?
How can you escape, Pastors Ayo Oritsejafor, President of Christian Association of Nigeria, and Omobude, Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Matthew Ashimolowo, Chris Oyakhilome, T.B Joshua, etc?
T,b Joshua, I saw you in my vision yesterday. You were counseling a female of high social position, maybe a female senator or so. So you are thinking of selling your cars to trek on the streets? Like Mother Theresa, the Head of the Church have gone on the streets of Warri seeking his daily bread and helping the poor and needy to survive. While you modern day money loving Pharisees are busy using my name to amass private jets, mansions, exotic cars, concubines, etc.
How can you modern day Christian Pharisees, blind leaders of the blind, escape the Last Judgement?
SALARY STRUCTURE FOR Nigerian Senator

Basic Salary (BS) = N2,484,245.50

Hardship Allowance: 50% of Basic Salary = N1,242,122.75

Constituency allowance: 200% of BS = N4,968,509.00

Furniture Allowance: 300% of BS = N7,452,736.50

Newspaper allowance: 50% = N1,242,122.70

Wardrobe allowance: 25% = N621,061.37

Recess Allowance: 10% = N248,424.55

Accommodation: 200% = N4,968,509.00

Utilities: 30% = N828,081.83

Domestic Staff: 35% = N863,184.12

Entertainment: 30% = N828,081.83