Forex Club or Fx Club the professional scammer!!

maxruben

Private
Some more information I found on the website of the NFA regarding Forex Club the company that scammed me. It is pretty interesting:
Profil of Michael Felice President and Principal of Forex Club:
He was associate of Index Futures Group (doing business as Jack Carl/312-Futures) with 71 CFTC REPARATIONS CASES and 11 REGULATORIES ACTIONS.
He was associate of Balfour Maclaine Futures Inc with “only” 41 CFTC REPARATIONS CASES and 18 REGULATORIES ACTIONS.
And for the others companies where he was associate usually there were regulatory actions for:
• FINANCIAL
• OFFICE RECORDKEEPING
• SALES PRACTICE
• NFA GENERAL DISCIPLINARY ACTION
• CFTC ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION

Forex Club until now as only one Regulatory action in February 2010 ( FINANCIAL, OFFICE RECORDKEEPING) but the most “funny” is the status of Michael Felice on the NFA website:
• PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWN 07/26/2010
• NFA ASSOCIATE MEMBER WITHDRAWN 07/26/2010
• ASSOCIATED PERSON WITHDRAWN 07/26/2010
• FOREX ASSOCIATED PERSON APPROVED 12/02/2011
• ASSOCIATED PERSON REGISTERED 03/01/2011
• NFA ASSOCIATE MEMBER APPROVED 03/01/2011
As you can see after the regulatory action he wasn’t principal and associate of Forex Club neither NFA associate member and one year later he is “coming back”!!

Interesting.

Also interesting is that there are 2 Michael Felice's associated with Forex Club. The one you are mentioning seems to be NFA ID 0052768 and is Michael John Felice. There's also a Michael Joseph Felice who was associated with Forex Club at NFA ID 0389160. Is this the same person or are they close relatives?

Hi Pharaoh,

Yes I saw this already before, I don't know If it is the same Michael Felice or a relative but it seems a good mess, something not really "kosher". What is sure is that they are NOT people truthful, they just lied to you from the commercial when you ask information to open an account until the CEO Peter TATARNIKOV, he is a big lier.Since the beginning of my mail to alert him about the corrupt and scamm practices in his firm he assured me he was taking care about the troubles and see with his IT department. Three months later I still didn't get any answer, but when I I told him that I just recorded the activity of the Acttrader platform, he has started to be interested. I recorded the phone call when he assured me to compensate me. But when I send him the amount around 40.000,00 usd he just answered me that he will do nothing. And I was pretty fair, I just took the all amount traded and took 2 pips, they usually took me between 3 and 4 pips, without talking about others troubles. They do NOT respect the CFTC rules about the margin requirement and if you have a position in the wrong side of the market if you don't cut it they will keep the position until 95% of loss!
And the structure of FOREX CLUB Group of Companies formed a self-regulatory organization, CRFIN, to increase industry integrity. Can you believe this they scammed you they stole you but they formed an organization to increase industry integrity!!!!

Back