1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex grinder - anyone know about it or used it?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by trader20, May 27, 2009.

1. trader20

trader20 Recruit

I recently came thru a reviewing website,new-forex-software.com,and the owner recommend this software.The forward testing result was amazing..

But the problem is,i didn't found any other people reviewing it and it seems like
    no one was using it,at least i didn't found it on the net.

I thought if it was so good,isn't it should be in deep hot just like fap turbo and megadroid?

it's is unbelievable that i didn't even found any others that are using this system..

Anyone here know about it?If yes,please share your experience with it..thanks.

2. trader20

trader20 Recruit

no one have know forex grinder?

Im suprised that no one here know about this system...
    admin did you know about it?i need advice for this system..

3. JohnP

JohnP Recruit

Not sure why my original post was deleted... But this one has been working well for me. I had to tweak the settings a bit though. I've been using their scalper that comes included.

4. a476713

a476713 Recruit

Hi JohnP,

Could you please share the settings with me? Could you please send them to my e-mail jeroen7050@hotmail.com? Many thanks!
    Jeroen

5. Cabash

Cabash Recruit

Also Grinding

Hi
    I have just purchased the Forex Grinder and just started a month of demo testing on EUR/USD and USD/JPY. There is not much out there about this EA and I am interested in any others results/setting experimentation. Will start posting my results in a week
    Cheers mark