• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
How is it that the EA demo test here at FPA had two massive losses on the 9th but no one else seems to have reported similar losses?

Even on 5 other live mt4stats from completely different people I have just viewed, only one of them had a (small) loss recently.

Any thoughts?
The various ones I'm talking about are all on various brokers also, not sure if they're using the same one as FPA.

Dave,

Anybody with long trades got cliped, anyone with short trades made money. Basicaly there was not enough range to scalp safely, it shouldnt have opened trades at all. Shortly after trading hours the price fell off a small cliff and produced most of the results you've seen.

FPA's results are a different story. Someone screwed up their gmt offset two days ago and now the robot is trading 7 hours too early.

Thanks for that. Although users don't get a choice whether they had long or short trades though do they, seeing it's just an automated EA.

Regarding FPAs GMT.. Oh dear.. Hope they read this soon and restart it haha.

Thanks for that. Although users don't get a choice whether they had long or short trades though do they, seeing it's just an automated EA.

Regarding FPAs GMT.. Oh dear.. Hope they read this soon and restart it haha.

I've posted it on the EA testing thread as well. So they should see it.

You could direct the robot only to take long or short trades in the common parameters, but you would have to be there at trading hours every day to direct it. The trading hours are specific, so this could work. It could be a consideration, especialy if the market has a defined direction.

Two more profitable trades for me today on my ITFX account:

i183053_ITFX.png

Thnks again

Two more profitable trades for me today on my ITFX account:

i183053_ITFX.png

Thank you Mr Pipsbuster for the daily STATEMENTS. This is exactly the proof(photoshoppers not withstanding) that ALL test need. Appreciate the time you have sacrificed during your testing(and the fairness). Good work Bro.:)

Pipbuster

hi, i need some help with my megadroid its been 48 hours and still no trades...
i see pipbuster is doing well and wondered if he could pass some of his knowlege on to me... im with alpari uk and am using a live account.
i have the settings set as the manual says.
please help..

i see pipbuster is doing well and wondered if he could pass some of his knowlege on to me... im with alpari uk and am using a live account.
please help..
I suggest you wait for another day, and if there's still no trades, shoot an email to MegaDroid's customer support, which from my personal experience is very helpful and professional.

Thank you Mr Pipsbuster for the daily STATEMENTS. This is exactly the proof(photoshoppers not withstanding) that ALL test need. Appreciate the time you have sacrificed during your testing(and the fairness). Good work Bro.:)
You're most welcome. I'll post more results as the trading progresses.

please help..

Many people, myself included, havent seen any trades since last Wed. The few who have have just been lucky with the timing, or in the case of last Thur, unlucky. This is most likely due to some internal filters that are still unknown to us. However, their web site shows trades Mon, Tue, and Wed this week. ??

Many people, myself included, havent seen any trades since last Wed. The few who have have just been lucky with the timing, or in the case of last Thur, unlucky. This is most likely due to some internal filters that are still unknown to us. However, their web site shows trades Mon, Tue, and Wed this week. ??
The EA apparently does not trade every day and not even every other day. Yet shooting an email to their customer service about this issue would potentially help us clarify the matter.

Back