• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Good results with MegaDroid on Demo and Live accounts 4/1/09-4/30/09

I have been using the MegaDroid EA since it was first released on multiple demo accounts (to test ECN/STP brokers and traditional brokers) as well as on two live accounts. Most importantly, it has done well on the two live accounts. 15 winning and 0 losing trades on FOREX.COM: net gain of $917.20... 14 winning trades and 1 losing trade on FXCM.COM: net gain of $1085.20... all during this month of April 2009. I've attached a forward test, running it on a demo account on FOREX.COM for your own reference. Please disregard the first two trades. I was testing another EA and scrapped it in favor of testing MegaDroid across all systems. On the demo, MegaDroid had 11 winners, 0 losers for a net gain of $1477.93 from April 2-30, 2009. The reason the profit is higher is that I am risking more per trade.

Cheers,
D. Moser

Attachments

• pic.png
    pic.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 27
wel??

Hi All
Have been testing for a couple of weeks.
Few trades including 2 huge losses. Nett $-750
I found however that they are not handling error 138 properly and possibly if they were these losses would not have occurred???
No rating as yet. Will have to see if they fix their error routines. I have supplied them with some code which works for me.
Ross

Hi All
I found however that they are not handling error 138 properly and possibly if they were these losses would not have occurred???
No rating as yet. Will have to see if they fix their error routines. I have supplied them with some code which works for me.
Ross
How is it that the other users did not incur these huge losses?

Hi All
Ross

What is error #138? I've been running MD since it came out and have never seen this error, and havent had a loss, yet. Although, I suspect its just a matter of time. Backtesting results do show some large losses, and a few consecutive losses, which could be devastating considering the high risk levels most of us run.

What is error #138? I've been running MD since it came out and have never seen this error, and havent had a loss, yet. Although, I suspect its just a matter of time. Backtesting results do show some large losses, and a few consecutive losses, which could be devastating considering the high risk levels most of us run.
That's the very reason for which I chose to stay on the safe side with the risk level set to only 5%. Never encountered error 138 as well.

A couple of days ago my system suffered a megacrash with loss of a significant amount of data. Megadroid software survived but was reset to the default. My ClickBank receipt and number have gone. I have re installed onto MT4 but without the receipt number I get no joy. Does anyone have any idea how I can get in touch with someone who can help me. Thanks.

A couple of days ago my system suffered a megacrash with loss of a significant amount of data. Megadroid software survived but was reset to the default. My ClickBank receipt and number have gone. I have re installed onto MT4 but without the receipt number I get no joy. Does anyone have any idea how I can get in touch with someone who can help me. Thanks.
I do. Contact MegaDroid's customer support, explain the situation to them, and provide your full name and email address which you used while purchasing the robot - that way they will be able to allocate your purchase in their sales database and inform you of your CB receipt number.

Error codes

That's the very reason for which I chose to stay on the safe side with the risk level set to only 5%. Never encountered error 138 as well.

#138 Error code(ReQuote) used in programming these EA's-sounds like he was requoted a price(when his EA decided to Buy/Sell) and his program(EA) alerted him. This is a common error code and is(almost always)a Broker issue.Nothing to worry about unless the EA is NEVER taking a trade.:)

I do. Contact MegaDroid's customer support, explain the situation to them, and provide your full name and email address which you used while purchasing the robot - that way they will be able to allocate your purchase in their sales database and inform you of your CB receipt number.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I appreciate that.

However, I have already tried to find contact details for MegaDroid support without success. All I can find when Googling 'Forex-Megadroid' is the original sales pitch and various other sites giving reviews and opinions. How do I find the support page?

Thanks for the prompt reply. I appreciate that.

However, I have already tried to find contact details for MegaDroid support without success. All I can find when Googling 'Forex-Megadroid' is the original sales pitch and various other sites giving reviews and opinions. How do I find the support page?
This info should be available in the user's manual.

Back