• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Pipsbuster,
Is that for MD or MD Pro? MD has been great, but the Pro version is less so for me. Can you also explain your thinking on not using the Aggressive Mode?

Thank you in advance!
It's the standard MD. I am not using the Aggressive Mode because it carries more risk.

anybody here?

MD 1.3 made me 8.9 pips this night at my Alpari live account, hope you guys have same results......
always good trading

hi guys

MD is back on track.....
2 trades last night, +13.7pips and +0.1pip.....
because it looks like he´s workin like before I switched back for aggressive=true
always good trading

MD is back on track.....
2 trades last night, +13.7pips and +0.1pip.....
because it looks like he´s workin like before I switched back for aggressive=true
always good trading

i am using FXDD with MD1.3 aggressive=off.

There is no trade for the past 2 days..

still think i should change back the aggressive mode=true or not...

hi lora

i am using FXDD with MD1.3 aggressive=off.

There is no trade for the past 2 days..

still think i should change back the aggressive mode=true or not...

ya, I had to think this over too. So I decided to get back to aggressive because I trust v1.3. I do not think that the developers trash a great EA MD is by a new version. There is of course more risk in so what you can do is using aggressive mode with less risk for a while to see how he´s proceedin....
always good trading

ya, I had to think this over too. So I decided to get back to aggressive because I trust v1.3. I do not think that the developers trash a great EA MD is by a new version. There is of course more risk in so what you can do is using aggressive mode with less risk for a while to see how he´s proceedin....
always good trading

You could put MD on two charts with different reference numbers. Set one to Aggressive Off and one to Aggressive On with half the risk for each. In this way it will always duplicate the conservative trade, and add an Aggressive trade when available. As long as they are both the same version of Megadroid this will work. I tried with v1.2 and v1.3, but they use different .dll files and werent compatable with each other.

hi Ken

You could put MD on two charts with different reference numbers. Set one to Aggressive Off and one to Aggressive On with half the risk for each. In this way it will always duplicate the conservative trade, and add an Aggressive trade when available. As long as they are both the same version of Megadroid this will work. I tried with v1.2 and v1.3, but they use different .dll files and werent compatable with each other.

so do I understand this right? You can run MD double with same Receipe Code only using different reference numbers at the same account?
Could be useful when I doubled my account size for reduce risk/lotsize for the 2nd one trading there. :eek:oh: Damn man, where do you get all these ideas?

Back