• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
The FMT works best for me by closing it manually rather than go to SL or BE. Though getting up at 1:30 am is a bit crazy :)

The developer of FMT sent an email regarding Forex U Turn. Anyone using it? I noticed a link on Colleen's website that the MD people were offering this with MD Pro and Scalpa.

not much

action this week but better no trade than a losing trade....
wish all of ya a nice weekend
and
always good trading

warpengine trial of Dynamic Traders

warpengine - Can you update on your analysis of Robert Miner's Dynamic Traders?

So it seem that is all about the server up time, could be that they bring up the server just, as you said, 15-20 minutes before the news they intend to trade is released, and than shut it down.
Ok i will try the next tradeable news and see if it's worthy...

About the next topic I wanted to share with you all, I've downloaded the Robert Miner's High Probability Trading Strategy that you Dirk have posted some time ago, I did a preliminary study, in fact I read it all already but ofcourse it require more deep study to master the strategy. Let's said that I've understund a couple of things:
First, it seem to work as Miner said, the analisys on market trends or corrections are highly affidable, certenly it is right 6-7 to 10 times, I've check by my self some of it's patterns recognition system and some price-time targets and they work most of the time.
Second, the best way to implement his strategy is by using his software Dynamic Traders, that is sell by him at more or less 2000$.
You can do the strategy using Metatrader4-5 but it require a lot of time, at least until you have very well master the strategy and the tools that you need to use in Metatrader.
I wanted to try his software and I try to ask for a demo... no way. So before spending 2000 buks I decided to try and find it by other "channels".
So far I been able to find the last version and to installing it on my PC. What I want to said is that after just a couple of hours I've manage to learn most of the things you need to do to setup a trade with is strategy using his program and it is very impressive. You need to do certain setup on the software after install because it needs to be feed with Forex Data, but I've manage to find a little MT4 Indicator that is able to transfer every minute data from an MT4 chart to a txt file in ordert to Dynamic Trader to read it almost in real-time. Because if you buy the software you got only the program for 2000 than you need to subscribe on a service like e-Signal in order to receive real-time data like MT4. This kind of subscription cost around 2-300 buks per month...

After all I've to say that if in the next moths I will be able to make some good money I will certently buy all the software and the subscription to e-Signal service. For those who don't want to risk 2000 bucks and the cost of the monthly service just for a try, ask me and I will share with you all the packet I've managed to retrive.

See you on the market!

From my own observation, it appears that both MD 1.21 and 1.30 on Aggressive run more risk. Yes, it does open more trades, but it goes for 60 pips. This is the reason why if you have either MD version on Aggressive, it can miss closing out a profitable trade or it will go to Stop Loss.

Pipsbuster had a profitable trade on 10/28 using Aggressive False. With the same broker, FXPro, both FPArmy and someone on the Nirvana forum had stop losses on 10/28. The reason is because the TP was 60 and Pipsbuster's TP was 14. He closed out with a small profit.

I'd be very cautious in using Aggressive True. Take a look at the Nirvana forum, Pipsbuster's trade and FPA's demo all using the same broker.

hi cathy

great info, thank you.
Thats why I´m using aggressive=false too. Because v1.3 is that new nobody knows how it will go with these new trading window. My guess is that the one hour earlier is used for aggressive=true and aggressive=false behaviour is more like v1.21.....
So no problem missing some trades with this setting but I have less risk. Anyway, as you know I have now MD and FMT runnin at my Alpari live account that should goin fine.
And third I´m using now Bob Iaccinos signal service too. Not cheap but great. And there is a chat too with great people helping eachother. So I learned some stuff of his trading style and that is really pro. Givin 3 webbies a week for this. I think I will go silver in November (there is his signal service and Trader Outlook with silver and gold membership) havin the chance to learn his styles better becomin a real independent trader.

+397% of pure profit already: FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

Any results with other brokers from the Megadroid users here?

Amazing results, but that myfxbook site has some problems. I always get warnings about scripts that are running, and it always freezes and has to be shut down through the task manager.

I've been running MegaDroid on FXDD since it came out with very good results. I have no idea of the gains, I've continually tested other EA's and my own trading ideas along side it, but its run very well. When I had an ATC demo running I saw very little difference between the two.

Broke the 300% profit mark on my Forex Megadroid account with FXPro yesterday in less than a year: FxPro_MD System | Myfxbook

My true pleasure to post this when I recall how hysterical the skeptics were, screaming scam without ever being scammed, when I posted my first Megadroid results almost a year ago.

Hi Pipsbuster,

New to this thread, but running Megadroid consistently since Mid-March 2010. What
risk settings are you using. please?

Cheers,

Sandfire

Really good results)
Hi everyone, I am new here, I always just read post on FPA, but never registered) Now I am. Hope to learn here something new and share my experience.

I have a MG too, and it is running smoothly, I am just happy.
I use the Risk Level set to 0.1 , the aggressive strategy in turned on. Did anyone enlarged the risk parameter more than recommended limit 0.2, is it really too risky?
:)

Until recently, I was running MD at risk level of 0.3, Aggressive= True, Recovery=true.

I have since dropped it back to 0.2 as I have added other EA's to trade on the same
account. During the time I trades Megadroid on 0.3 risk it performed very well, for me.

Trade size with Megadroid is adjusted according to equity.

Back