Forex Military School & BabyPips.com School

gombosg

Private
I am doing the Military School and it is awesome... the best material I have found so far, comprehensive, understandable, long, deep etc. Better than any "top forex secrets" book or some "get profitable in 10 days" classes.

I have stumbled upon the BabyPips.com School of Pipsology.
It is not written by Sive Morten, it is not his style and charts, but it has the very same topics in the same order, and as I have looked, the same main points, generally the same graphs & charts - reproduced.

The material on your site is more detailed and longer though, and considering the fact that a coincidence is improbable, either
a) Sive has helped someone out to write another guide on another website (although his credentials are missing)
b) Someone just copied the school lesson structure, the topics, graphs, main points, rephrased every paragraph and reproduced every figure to create another forex school.
c) There is some other force in the universe I don't know about.

I believe Sive based FMS on the BabyPips structure with the idea that the lessons could be done much better.

Haha, I didn't think about that option. ;) His lessons are definitely better.
But that makes me even more curious: who might have written the BabyPips lessons?

I don't know who wrote the BabyPips school. I remember reading it back when I first started learning to trade forex in 2007.

Haha, it's 2007 for me now! I was just studying the lesson about bond rates here.

I really appreciate FPA and what they are doing.

Babypips is very good for getting your feet wet, and if you're a kinetic learner, following their bloggers and placing the same indicators on your charts, drawing the S/R lines etc can help you get the idea very quick.

I found Sive's school a bit of a slog until I had tried the concepts out; but once I understood (way back in... 2013) I devoured his work.

Once you have learned everything both schools have to offer, drop it all and learn Price Action!

There are lot more similar theories to all of this forex rules. But have you also seen earnforex.com or some other forex forums sticky threads ? You really can get to that if you have time and then repost here, it will be interesting to compare them all.

Back