FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 07-11, 2014

Hello

Strange Friday NFP reaction...yen gained, stock market dropped, dollar not reacted...silence before The storm?

I really have no clue what will happen...I will wait to get clearer picture..

Good trading week!

Minimax, to me is like what other's say too:
There's nothing wrong or strange with the market.
Trade what you see not what you believe, otherwise market will always wrong if against the plan.

I follow Sive's and other's insights that give 1 step for the next trade (wave if you prefer) with current price actions, what recent chart give.
The problem I see with yours is you always try to predict 2-3 steps/waves so I think you trade what you believe.
Once I was, I burnt my whole account.

I like your posts too, keep it up, but can you do it step by step, each wave, rather than 2-3 or complete Elliot Waves that no exist yet at once?

Cheers

Minimax, to me is like what other's say too:
There's nothing wrong or strange with the market.
Trade what you see not what you believe, otherwise market will always wrong if against the plan.

I follow Sive's and other's insights that give 1 step for the next trade (wave if you prefer) with current price actions, what recent chart give.
The problem I see with yours is you always try to predict 2-3 steps/waves so I think you trade what you believe.
Once I was, I burnt my whole account.

I like your posts too, keep it up, but can you do it step by step, each wave, rather than 2-3 or complete Elliot Waves that no exist yet at once?

Cheers

Thank you for concern and tips.
I am aware that market is always right but I´d like to know where we should be headed if......
My current positions:
eurusd, short, +94, 80% out
gbpusd, short, +66, 85% out
usdjpy, short, +67, 100% in but had worse out
nzdusd, short, +60, 50% out at +140
audusd, short, -12, 100% in.

Regarding what and how...well I do not exactly believe in 3drive reaction on euro but could happen..I will just wait to se if price enters 1,3752..

Good luck!

ps
On Friday at data release I was hawkish because nore employees earn less and reaction was seen on stock market and jpy, dollar should follow..

Last edited:
Good morning!

Well, here is morning...

I think dollar is waiting yen to finish correction and then I expect it will start all over the market..let´s see..

Good trading!

HI sive sir

As per our medium term trading plan
we will join the party after pullback on usdjpy daily

you said abt chf.... so here i am trying to draw it
kindly correct me
on 4hr timeframe possible upwrd abcd

On 1hr time frame its a 3drive & butterfly sell (mirror image of eur)

Waiting to hear form you..
Thanks & Regards

Hi Lolly,
All your patterns are OK, but when I'm spoken on CHF, I mostly mean daily/weekly possible 3-Drive Buy...
But your butterflies on intraday charts also look nice.

ALWAYS surprises me how easily sentiment in this business changes !!!
Yes, only 3 weeks ago we talked about possible upward continuation, but as market has shown signs of weakness we can't support this point of view right now, at least in short-term perspective. As J. M. Keynes told "When situation is changing - I'm changing my mind and what do you do, sir?" Very sharp phrase...

Seeing, believing and changing mind

Graet thoughts!

eurusd
I really do not know why I wrote 1,3752, it is 1,3748 where I will start to think different, to change my mind.
Added short

20140407_eurusd_H4_1736.jpg

usdjpy
Closed half..have not totaly gave up on 101,2 but why not, market is always right...

20140407_usdjpy_H4_1745.jpg

gbpusd
Added short...

20140407_gbpusd_H4_1750.jpg

Good trading!

HI sive sir, can we suggest this as 3drive buy....????

Gbpusd-daily tf

Hi Lolly, personally I wouldn't treat it as 3-Drive. It looks not very harmonic. Besides, 3-Drive mostly is an exhausting pattern, but right now it stands at top. I would suggest that we will get Butterfly "sell" on daily soon, rather than 3-drive, i.e. right now it seems that another leg to upside is more probable. I do not want to say that this 100% will happen, this is just my expectation. Anyway, I would not trade and rely on this one 3-Drive...

3 Drives

To me most important in 3 Drives, beside overlaping, time symetry and converging trend lines (cross beyond the pattern), and not so much fulfilling extensions proportions, is the structure so I find 2 types of 3 Drives:

1. Leading diagonal, first wave in move, structure 5-3-5-3-5, price retraces usually above 4th wave and

2. Ending diagonal, last wave in move, either 5th in an impulse or wave c in zigzag & flat, structure 3-3-3-3-3, where price retraces different but could retrace also much beyond the start point of the pattern.

So, the problem I have on eurusd is, that I do not see the proper structure for 3 Drive, not in pattern itself, not as a part of combained structure. BUT market is the boss so if price enteres 1,3748, I will be forced to change my opinion, maybe to accept it, and start looking for another pattern and not an impulse as I count it in the moment.

links:
http://www.fx360.com/documents/GFT-Three-Drive-Bearish.pdf
Harmonic Trader - Harmonic Price Patterns

Good trading!

Back