FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 07-11, 2014

Hi sive sir,
is this a perfect drpo sell pattern...???
audusd1.jpg

Stop grabber

I like when Sive says: possible stop grabber...

eurusd
Yesterday, after price entered 1,3748, I was forced to start looking for new patterns and there was one which was invalidated very soon, again, and later there remained 2, one done and one in progress. First, done, could be treated as 3 drive, but I do not like it although I think I can not deny it..it is labeled pink in the picture. Second I like a lot and it is TZZ (Tripple ZigZag; sorry, it is DZZ, lapsus calami)...I can not say which one will unfold but I expect more TZZ, second one, and here is very tight stop and good RR ratio because price should not exceed 1,38193 if market is ready for it. If it will come true, this move should be fast, impulsive, because this should be wave c. Target, as minimum, is below 1,36716. @1,36631 is also 62 retrace from 20140203 low @1,3476 and 20140313 high @1,39657 and there is also MS1 around 1,3660 somewhere.
Later today is FOMC meeting and it might push the market somewhere, I hope it will, because this corrections are annoying!

20140409_eurusd_H4_0956.jpg

On March 20th I posted picture below and I still can not say for sure what is going on...is it ending diagonal unfolding to the upside or maybe even an impulse, if this 3Drive will come in play, or we are in first wave of ending diagonal to the downside..I really hope FOMC will cut this knot and we get some move and clearer picture..Fact is, at least to me, that if I respect the book rules (recommendations ?!), we should go down in next days..today we could get only new low and then next few days correction to the upside...

20140320_eurusd_Weekly_1752.png

Good trading!

Last edited:
Usdjpy

I said I expected 101,2, a bit below, I and I still expect this price or better I see PRZ somewhere between 101,198 and 100,601..just touching 100,601 changes my whole picture and we could be in first leg of big downward move..so, we have upper swing on H4 which I treat as 4th but we could get another one, higher, and I like PRZ between 102,20/50.

Good trading!

20140409_usdjpy_H4_1021.jpg

Gbpusd

Cable showed its teeth yesterday, did´t it, but today I am angry with me because I have not seen this!!

i think cable is in flat correction, in 2nd wave and because of about 70% opposite correlation to usdjpy much more sensitive for upside move than eurusd..so we might get new high but I hardly belive above current HH although possible and would not change the structure but would change weekly and monthly picture so I hardly belive we will go over the top.

Good trading!

20140409_gbpusd_Daily_1031.jpg

Aussie

We are close, very close, or even already at target...there is tiny hole between target of 5th and target of ZZ, 11 pips...will we hit ABCD target?

Good trading!

20140409_audpusd_Daily_1038.jpg

:D..Now Loll'ys 3-drive buy has has hit lower border @0.8792. Now can we expect USD/CHF to go north..& only now will euro commence it's journey to 1.35..?

:D..Now Loll'ys 3-drive buy has has hit lower border @0.8792. Now can we expect USD/CHF to go north..& only now will euro commence it's journey to 1.35..?

Back