FOREX PRO Weekly April 15-19, 2013

That pair is showing head and shoulders patron, combined with a channel that looks like flag. Possibly a nice short position when it pulls back to the upper border?
U3qdeONm.png

Sive, Regarding the double repo sell on the daily time frame mentioned in yesterday's post, please see image attached. The red line is the 3x3 Moving Average. Why is this not a double repo sell? It has a close below, a spike up and close above, and then a close below. The daily video spoke of the 4-hr time frame, however I was referencing the daily time frame in my post. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• EURUSD.png
    EURUSD.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
That pair is showing head and shoulders patron, combined with a channel that looks like flag. Possibly a nice short position when it pulls back to the upper border?
View attachment 8967

If you mean the messy looking H&S at the end of the channel then this would have to fail for the price to reach the top of the channel. I'm looking at the H&S succeeding and the break down out the channel starting from there.

All the best

Michael

Hi Cosmos,
yes, indeed. I've skipped this ocasionally. Nice DRPO. Initially I've thought that you're asking about hourly chart.
Here I agree with you. Thank you.

Looks like the EurUsd is again listening nicely to what Master Sive has figured out on his charts.

The German Finance Minister must have received a copy and made his comments at the right moment, lol.

It's interesting when the lower time frames mimic the higher time frames. Not the greatest thrust up, but still a nice pattern. Similar Head and Shoulders pattern as well. The first image is 1-hour, the second is the daily. The red line is the 3x3 MA.

Attachments

• EURUSD-1-Hour.png
    EURUSD-1-Hour.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 14
  • EURUSD-daily.png
    EURUSD-daily.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 13
This is why I hate trading on Fridays. We did not get the 4H SG we wanted and market even went up to 1.3128 but there we see the wash&rinse and I think it is safe to say DRPO "Sell" is still intact.

On daily chart, we have context for short based on this pattern among the bullish flag that has failed.

I guess we just have to wait until Monday because we simply have just run out of time here this week.

Thanks a lot for your analysis this week, Sive. I really appreciate it. Cheers!

Back