FOREX PRO Weekly April 29 - May 03, 2013

What is the opinion from my butterfly possibility? EURUSD_Daily.png

Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.

Happy Easter to Sive Morten and everybody who is orthodox faithful!

I do hope & wish the EUR/USD will go through the roof next week so I can short the hell out of it for the leg down :p .....should had taken some longs just before market closing last Friday, and also some shorts on USD/JPY........BUT, I didn't want to messed up my nice and clean slates on my two trading accounts after I was all out after the NFP news with "nice little profits" which made me very well satisfied with my week of trading.

Have a good weekend and Happy Easter to those concern :cool:

All I was trying to show was previous price action of NFP, which is often a turning point. Yesterday's NFP was very strange and I have to think carefully what's next. The NFP is my best trading day because it's so impulsive on high volume and therefore a high probability trade, on top of it, if it marks a turning point you can take 1/2 of profits and leave the rest with a TS, that has a low probability of being touched

Yesterday's action was not normal so all we can do is record it into our NFP log

At the moment by heart tells me the April engulfing is in control with target 1.34 area but we might first get a small retracement. This would also fit with Sive VBO idea on the EURJPY, last week I posted a question regarding the conflict between a yen VBO and EUR drop and I think this week's price action clarifies it a bit

I also think the Dollar Index candle left on the Cyprus bailout is significant. I did post this graph last week and I will post it again when I'm home ( on my phone now)

At the moment I will stay away from the Euro and focus on the Swissy, where we already have a free put by the central bank. Perhaps on the yen

Please note I'm not an economic expert. Just a humble car designer

Back