FOREX PRO Weekly April 29 - May 03, 2013

Hi Sive.

Honestly I think today is better not to make any "real" analyze or advice as those who are experienced enough know what to do. Maybe you can just advice some support levels for those who`re looking to buy and keep more detailed approach for the next week...

Just my advice, ofcorse you`re here to help those who can`t make it by their own and you also know how to put an analyze when necessary so wish you to stay the way you are as you`re very useful especially for those who really know how to trade.

best regards

Hi guys,
sorry for delay - they are in place. ;)
I'm making e-mail notification now.

Well done! I'm sure plenty of people made quite some profit from your long and short advices! :) Thanks for another great trading day again, Sive. I'm holding back for now until tomorrow. ;D

hello everybody. I'd like to ask Sive to briefly touch the consequences about the (possible) negative rates on ECB deposit (yesterday mr. Draghi seemed to open to this possibility). May be not in today update but in the next weekly review.
Thanks a lot!

Hi Sive,

I just wanted to thank you very much for your great analysis that you do for us freely everyday and every week. All of us here greatly appreciate your hard work, diligence and time in your precise market analysis. I'm just going to watch the NFP from the sidelines today and stay out of the market. As with every weekend, I'm really looking forward to your weekly analysis. Thanks so much Sive!

I add a graph with previous NFP price action

NFP May.jpg

Back